Fast Growth In Focus For Asia-Pacific Digital Camera Market
SCOTTSDALE, AZ, July 11, 2005 - The Asia-Pacific digital camera market experienced tremendous growth in 2004 during a regional economic recovery, reports In-Stat (http://www.in-stat.com). Digital camera market revenue in the 15 countries in this region escalated by 14.2%, to US$5.26 billion, the high-tech market research firm says. The regional digital camera market is expected to continue growing strongly to US$ 7.3 billion in 2009.
“The market escalation in 2004 was greatly fueled by strong domestic economic growth in the Asia-Pacific region,” says Bryan Wang, In-Stat Content Manager in Asia. “As the Chinese market is still far from saturated, the momentum is expected to continue at least for the next several years.”
A recent report by In-Stat found the following:
* In 2004, Japan was the largest digital camera market in the region, and the third largest market sector globally, after the European and U.S. markets.
* Australia and New Zealand together formed the third largest market of 1.65 million shipments in 2004, 8.5% of the total regional market.
* South Asian countries, including India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka, are at the initial developing stages of the market today but are poised for extremely big growth in the near future.
The report, Smile! Digital Camera Market in Asia Grows Strongly, Country by Country (#IN0502392ACM), covers the digital camera market in 15 nations of the Asia-Pacific region. It includes shipment and revenue forecasts in six of the regions sub-markets including Japan, China, South Korea, and Australia/New Zealand through 2009. It also includes forecasts according to camera type, and lists of 2004 camera sales by brand.
To purchase this report, or for more information, please contact Courtney McEuen at 480-483-4454; firstname.lastname@example.org. The report price is $2,995 U.S. Dollars.
For more information, contact:
Bryan Wang, Director - Singapore
Phone: 65 6780 4322
Jane Tan, Business and Public Relations Manager - Asia Pacific
Phone: +65 67804321
MORE INFORMATION ON THIS REPORT
* Report Title: Smile! Digital Camera Market in Asia Grows Strongly, Country by Country
* Service: Asia Consumer/Convergence
* Report Number: IN0502392ACM
* Publication Date: May 2005
* Number of Pages: 62
* Report Price: $2,995 U.S. Dollars
* Abstract, Table of Contents, Figures & Tables
* Members Only Access: Full text HTML , PDF
* Contact a Sales Representative
Market Research from In-Stat
In-Stat offers a broad range of information resources and analytical assets to technology vendors, service providers, technology professionals, and market specialists worldwide. The company stands alone in its ability to integrate both supply-side and demand-side research methodologies into a single comprehensive view of technology markets and products. This capability relies on a unique ability to cover the entire value chain from engineering-level technology, through equipment, infrastructure, services and end-users.
In-Stat is a part Reed Business Information, a leading provider of critical information and marketing solutions to business professionals and a member of the Reed Elsevier.
- Contact Information
- Jane Tan
- Business and Public Relations Manager - Asia Pacific
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.