Magna divisions recognized by Honda North America for superior performance
TROY, Mich. Eleven divisions of Magna International Inc., the most diversified automotive supplier in the world, have won Honda North America supplier awards for superior performance in 2006. The awards were presented by Honda North America at its annual supplier conference held in Toronto, Ontario, on March 20-21, 2007.
Honda North Americas 2007 supplier awards recognize best-in-class performance in the categories of quality, delivery and productivity, as well as service parts performance, during the 2006 calendar year. Award criteria are based on elements of the standard QCD (Quality, Cost and Delivery) system established by Honda to measure supplier performance.
Our relationship with Honda is highly valued, and we are honored to receive the recognition these awards represent, said Mark Hogan, president, Magna International. I greatly appreciate the dedication, hard work and collective focus that earns this type of recognition congratulations and sincere thanks to the management teams and employees at these Magna facilities.
Seven Magna divisions were recognized with production awards:
* Plydex (Decoma) Quality & Delivery Awards
* Mytox (Decoma) Quality Performance Award
* Polycon (Decoma) Quality Performance Award
* Marada (Cosma) Quality Performance Award
* Eagle Bend (Cosma) Productivity Improvement Award
* Benco (Cosma) Delivery Performance Award
* Innovative Cooling Dynamics (Magna Powertrain) Delivery Performance Award
In addition, four Magna divisions were recognized with Service Parts Performance Awards:
* Polycon (Decoma)
* Rollstamp Manufacturing (Decoma)
* Litens Automotive (Magna Powertrain)
* Holland Mirrors (Magna Donnelly)
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.