Panasonic Begins Delivery of P903iX HIGH-SPEED Handsets to NTT DoCoMo
Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd announced that it has begun shipments of its P903iX HIGH-SPEED mobile phones to NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
The P903iX HIGH-SPEED is compatible with FOMA HIGH-SPEED to let the user enjoy high-speed packet communications with receiving speeds of up to 3.6 Mbps in FOMA HIGH-SPEED areas. The P903iX is also equipped with Windows Media® Player as well as a Full Browser and the user can enjoy Windows Media® Video contents on the Internet.
The handset is compatible with DoCoMo’s new Music ChannelTM service and the user can automatically download music programs of about up to one hour during the late-night hours for listening later. The handset also makes it possible to play entire tunes downloaded with Chaku-Uta Full® and SD-Audio seamlessly on the same play list with a multi-function music player.
The P903iX enables the user to play SD-Audio up to 75 hours and Chaku-Uta Full® up to 70 hours with stereo headphones. The P903iX is compatible with 10MB i-motion and the user can download and watch high resolution video clips from i-mode sites.
The handset is also compatible with Bluetooth® to let the user enjoy listening to music or receive a phone call when it rings wirelessly, using Bluetooth®-enabled wireless headphone (sold separately).
Main Features of P903iX HIGH-SPEED:
1. Equipped with Windows Media® Player as well as a Full Browser and the user can enjoy Windows Media® Video contents on the Internet
2. Compatible with FOMA HIGH-SPEED to let the user enjoy high-speed packet communications with receiving speeds of up to 3.6 Mbps in FOMA HIGH-SPEED areas
3. Equipped with the multi-function music player, enabling the user to play SD-Audio up to 75 hours and Chaku-Uta Full® up to 70 hours with stereo headphones
Size: (H x W x T) Approx. 103 X 51 X 25 mm (when folded)
Weight: Approx. 126 grams
Continuous talk time: Voice call Approx. 180 minutes
TV phone Approx. 110 minutes
Continuous standby time: Approx. 640 hours (static)
Approx. 420 hours (dynamic)
Main display: Approx. 2.4 inches (240 X 320 pixels)
262,144-color TFT LCD
Sub display: Approx. 0.8 inches (96 X 25 pixels)
1-color Organic EL
Cameras: Outer: autoforcus νMaicovicon® Camera
Effective resolution Approx. 3.2 megapixels
Inner: CMOS Camera
Effective resolution Approx .110,000 pixels
● “FOMA”, “i-mode”,“i-motion” and “Music Channel” are trademarks or registered trademarks of NTT DoCoMo Inc.
● “Chaku-Uta full” is a registered trademark of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
● Microsoft and Windows Media are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.
● “Bluetooth” is the registered trademark of The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and its usage is only permitted by a license agreement.
● “νMaicovicon” is a registered trademark of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
● The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be either registered trademarks or the trademarks of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.