L.A. KIA retailers partner with KVEA/TELEMUNDO to give away cars in "The power to surprise sweepstakes: "The great KIA Car Giveaway"
LOS ANGELES,– Fifteen Los Angeles-area Kia retailers have teamed up with KVEA/Telemundo for the “Power to Surprise Sweepstakes: The Great Kia Car Giveaway,” where one Kia Rio will be given away each month beginning in April. The contest will run through the end of August. To enter the sweepstakes, local residents can complete entry forms at any of the fifteen participating Kia retailers.
The new car promotion, which commences in three-week increments each month, was created by local Kia retailers in an effort to continue building relationships with the Spanish-speaking community. KVEA/Telemundo will be promoting the Rio giveaway on its television network and website. The fifteen participating retailers will market the contest as well in their local advertising efforts. The sweepstakes dates are: April 9-29; May 7-30; June 11 – July 1; July 9-30; August 6-26.
“If we can just get customers into our showrooms to see the quality, fit and finish of Kia vehicles, they would be amazed,” said Ken Phillips, owner of two Kia dealerships in the Los Angeles area. “We, as a dealer group, decided to give away one Kia a month to have customers come into our showrooms and see what Kia’s all about.”
* Car Pros Kia (21243 S. Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA)
* El Monte Kia (12233 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA)
* Fullerton Kia (600 Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA)
* Glendale Kia (2242 N. San Fernando Road, Los Angeles, CA)
* Quality Kia (15451 Beach Blvd., Midway City, CA)
* Ontario Kia (1151 South Kettering Ave., Ontario, CA)
* A.V. Kia (412 Auto Vista Drive, Palmdale, CA)
* Perris Valley Kia (707 E. 4th St., Perris, CA)
* Car Pros Kia (8 Rancho Road, Pomona, CA)
* Shaver Kia (11567 Rodeo Dr., San Bernardino, CA)
* The Kia Depot (909 N. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA)
* First Kia (2081 First St., Simi Valley, CA)
* Casa de Gonzales Kia (5860 S. Firestone Blvd., South Gate, CA)
* Crown Kia (6100 King St., Ventura, CA)
* Hi-Desert Kia (14673 Civic Drive, Victorville, CA)
KVEA, “Telemundo 52” is an NBC-owned and operated television station in the Los Angeles area, and is the West Coast flagship station of the Telemundo network. Telemundo solely provides Spanish-language television programs to its audience.
Kia Motors America – the sales, marketing and distribution arm of Kia Motors Corp. in Seoul, South Korea – offers a complete line of vehicles through more than 630 retailers throughout the United States. For more information, including photography, visit www.kiamedia.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.