APH Advice: 5 Simple Steps To Pre-Booking Airport Parking
Airport parking often falls to the bottom of the list when travellers are planning their trips, frequently resulting in them paying high “turn up on the day” airport prices or booking a “too good to be true” meet & greet through a rogue operators website.
Nick Caunter, managing director, APH said: “With a little advance planning and some simple research, travellers can find real bargains and make sure they book their car into a recognised, professionally run car park.”
Top five top things to look for when booking airport parking:
1. Good reputation – Look for a car park that has been in operation for many years. Ideally, use one that you have used before or one that a trusted friend or relative has used. On some websites customer ratings are given. APH has been established for 27 years and 97% of APH customers surveyed say they would rebook the same car park.
2. Safer car parks – The Park Mark® Safer Parking Award is the only current, recognised award for car parks which have passed stringent safety and security tests. Look for this logo: [Insert logo]. Each of APH’s three car parks located at Gatwick, Birmingham and Manchester Airports hold the Park Mark Safer Parking Award as do the vast majority of car parking services sold through www.aph.com.
3. Competitive pricing – The price of car parks varies regularly depending on the season and spaces available and how early you book, so a little shopping around may pay off. Prices for the same car park will typically be the same whichever booking agent you use, However, if you belong to a membership scheme or have used the car park before you may qualify for extra discounts. For example, APH offer AA members and previous customers discounts of up to 20%.
4. UK Call Centre or Safe online booking – Look for a company that provides a UK call centre or if you are booking online a website that has a UK contact address, company number and VAT number. Never, never choose a company where you have to pay by cash on arrival! APH’s call centre is based near Gatwick and its website is an accredited member of ISIS (Internet Shopping is Safe). This means that customers can book online knowing safe in the knowledge that the retailer trades in a manner that is legal, decent, honest, truthful and fair.
5. Environmentally responsible – Look for a company with some Green credentials – All park and ride parking is more environmentally sound than getting a lift to the airport but is the company you selected doing more? Is the company carbon balanced? Does it offer the chance to offset or part offset your flight through a donation to an environmental charity? APH is a carbon balanced company and makes regular donations to The World Land Trust. To date it has helped purchase 800 acres of Belize rainforest through donations totalling more than £20,000. APH has just announced a scheme which gives £2.50 donation to the World Land Trust for drivers of ‘greener vehicles’.
For further information or to book contact Airport Parking and Hotels
on 01342 859 515 or visit www.aph.com
- Ends -
For further information contact Stefanie Douch or Sarah Falkingham at gosh pr on 020 7681 6270 or email@example.com
- Contact Information
- gosh pr
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.