Convenient, Safe, and Secure Solutions for Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Nationwide.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
For more information contact:
3 Sixty-Solutions (NFRIC)
3 Sixty-Solutions Management Team
P.O. Box 7277, Boulder, CO 80306-7277
(303) 800-2416 Voice Messaging Center available 24 hours a day
Boulder, CO- April 2, 2007/ 3 Sixty-Solutions, LLC/
Honest answers and protection from fraud/scams are key elements for consumers as they navigate the Information Highway searching for the resources necessary to resolve a loan in default.
3 Sixty-Solutions, LLC, a national foreclosure remediation and fraud awareness center, have started a nationwide campaign to tackle the rising cases of fraud and ID theft due to the large numbers of foreclosures. They provide homeowners with a safe, convenient, and secure way to negotiate directly with their lender a loan in default.
Consumers receive step-by-step instructions while never having to provide any personal information such as taxes, social security number, bank statements, or assets. All the forms, instructions, and information to help get consumers started are FREE and can be downloaded 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
As the number of foreclosures rise nationwide, homeowners need to exercise caution in dealing with anyone they give their personal information to. Predatory lending is at an all time high and the rising numbers of foreclosures are a growing concern among lenders.
Here are some consumer guidelines:
1) Don’t input your personal information online unless the site is secure. This is usually designated with an (s) after the Http(s)
2) If you’re a homeowner facing foreclosure, negotiate with your lender directly. The process is easy enough with the forms located at www.3sixty-solutions.com
3) If you are approached by anyone looking to assist you and they are not a representative of your mortgage company, call the Hope Hotline, 877-601-HOPE, or send an email to email@example.com
About 3 Sixty-Solutions, LLC
Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, 3 Sixty-Solutions, LLC has operated as an unbiased, neutral third party company, providing information to consumers in regards to managing their loan in default. Additionally, information is also provided about foreclosure investors, mortgage brokerage companies, and real estate agents that often take advantage of homeowner’s, when performing short sales, originating loans, or listing properties for sale. (http://www.3sixty-solutions.com)
- Contact Information
- Daniel Durham
- 3 Sixty-Solutions-media relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.