SPI Dynamics Announces 1,000th Customer, Further Extending Market Share Lead In Web Application Security
SPI Dynamics Undisputed Market Leader with 30% More Customers Than Its Nearest Web Application Security Competitor.
S.P.I. Dynamics, Inc., the leading provider of web application security testing software and services, today announced its 1,000 th customer, a testament to the company’s market leadership and technology innovation. The first application security company to achieve this milestone, SPI Dynamics easily maintains its lead in the market with 30% more customers than its nearest competitor.
“Announcing our 1,000 th customer is a significant milestone for SPI Dynamics as it demonstrates strong market adoption of web application security and of our innovative, industry leading solutions,” said Brian Cohen, CEO of SPI Dynamics. “Customers realize that a majority of security breaches occur through the application layer, and comprehensive web application security programs are becoming a standard practice within their application development processes. We have achieved this customer milestone through the breadth and strength of our solutions, which enable customers to seamlessly incorporate enterprise-wide security testing throughout the software development lifecycle.”
As the industry’s leading web application security software provider, SPI Dynamics’ products serve a wide variety of customers in many industries. The company’s enterprise customers include:
* Four out of five of the largest banks in the world
* Nine out of ten of the largest banks in the U.S.
* Four out of five of the largest software companies
* Three out of four of the largest aerospace and defense companies
* The four largest accounting firms
* The five largest telecommunications companies in the U.S.
* Six out of eight of the largest technology hardware and equipment companies
* Two out of three of the largest healthcare companies
* Over ninety-five U.S. Federal agencies
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.