Displaysense promotes company culture of environmental excellence
Displaysense are pleased to be helping to reduce their impact on the environment with their new company culture of environmental excellence.
Displaysense, the one-stop shop for retail display cases and cabinets mission is to fully integrate environmental stewardship into their business of providing quality display products, best-in-class services and the best customer experience, whilst remaining to keep prices competitively low.
In order to realise their mission, Displaysense have announced a new set of company environmental policy objectives:
1. Design products with the environment in mind
- Design products with a focus on: safe operation throughout the entire product life cycle, extending product life span, reducing energy consumption, avoiding environmentally sensitive materials promoting dematerialisation and using parts that are capable of being recycled at the highest level.
- Set expectations of environmental excellence throughout the Displaysense supply chain.
2. Prevent waste and pollution
- Operate Displaysense’s facilities to minimise harmful impacts on the environment.
- Place a high priority on waste minimisation, recycling and reuse programs, and pollution prevention.
3. Continually improve the company’s environmental performance
- Use an Environmental Management System approach to establish goals, implement programs, monitor technology and environmental management practices, evaluate progress, and continually improve environmental performance.
- Foster a culture of environmental responsibility among employees and management.
Displaysense conduct business with integrity and dedicated observance of environmental laws and regulations, and meet the commitments of the voluntary environmental programs in which they participate. Displaysense are also proud supporters of RecyleNow, a campaign designed to encourage everyone to recycle more and increase the popularity of recycling in the UK. RecycleNow offer advice on recycling for businesses and in the home, the latest recycling news and the nearest locations where material can be recycled.
Displaysense Ltd was established in September of 1978 as a manufacturer of quality bespoke point of sale displays. They have a wealth of experience in bespoke manufacturing and have been able to develop their ever growing standard range of displays which have been manufactured in over 25 countries around the world.
Displaysense works with a large range of clients including, retailers (multiple and independent), blue chip corporate clients, cafés, bars, restaurants and night clubs, shop/office fitters, marketing and promotions companies/agencies, designers and architects, product distributors, exhibition contractors and exhibitors, printers, councils and NHS trusts, charities, schools and universities
Displaysense provide a one-stop-shop for retail display products and all shop display, catering display and exhibition display requirements.
- Contact Information
- Zoe Bearne
- Online Marketing Manager
- Displaysense Ltd
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.