Professional Sports Bettor offers Vegas-Style Insights into Final Four NCAA Basketball Teams.
- MEDIA ALERT - MEDIA ALERT - MEDIA ALERT -
Las Vegas, NV (March 26, 2007) - All four NCAA Regional Basketball Championships have been decided and the nets cut down for the team trophy cases. Only the cream of the crop are dancing into Atlanta next weekend for the Final Four with two number one seeds and two number two seeds.
With two top seeds still competing for the national title it’s hard to determine who the favorite is. Ohio State was ranked number one entering the tournament, but faces the Georgetown Hoyas coached by the son of a former champ, in semifinal action on Saturday. The tournament’s defending champion number one seeded Florida faces the legendary UCLA Bruin Basketball program Saturday.
To help forecast the favorites, RJ Bell, a three-time world champion sports handicapper and the only professional sports bettor on Forbes recent list of “gambling gurus” is available with Las Vegas style analysis and insights before this weekend’s Final Four games from Pregame.com.
RJ Bell is available for comments and interviews. Prepare your audience for all the big basketball games Bell offers listeners hard-to-find Las Vegas betting insights and all the big-game buzz, including which team is the favorites to win it all?
Talk Topics may include:
1. Las Vegas is currently calling each of the two games virtual “toss-ups” – with the odds as close to 50/50 as you can get!
2. Coaching experience is, statically speaking, the second most predictive factor of Tournament success; Florida’s Bill Donovan and UCLA’s Ben Howland return to the Final Four, while John Thomson III of Georgetown and Thad Matta of Ohio State will be making their first appearance upon the biggest basketball stage.
3. For the first time in tournament history every team has at least 30 wins. Every team won its regular season conference – and only UCLA did not win its conference tournament (not a good sign, since NO NCAA Champion has ever lost in the first round of its conference tournament, which UCLA did this year).
4. Each of the remaining teams was ranked in the top 8 of the Associated Press poll at the beginning of the season.
RJ Bell is a is a renowned sports betting expert, and has been featured on TELEVISION (CNN, ABC News, and CNBC), RADIO (ESPN Network Radio, America Tonight, and Howard Stern’s SIRIUS station), and in dozens of PRINT publications, including The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Newsday, and Maxim - and he has even been quoted as an authority by H&R Block. RJ Bell is a 3-Time World Champion Sports Handicapper and the only sports bettor on Forbes’ recent list of Gambling Gurus!
Pregame.com is located in Las Vegas, and is the country’s largest sport betting information website. Pregame is where fans get ready with free picks & tips, breaking news, and exciting community discussions.
To schedule an interview with RJ Bell, contact:
Peter St. Cyr
- Contact Information
- Peter St. Cyr
- Media Relations
- Griffin & Associates
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.