Medical Records Tracking Software
Lerdi Software announced the release of version 1.0 of its family medical records software, Health-Docs.
Health-Docs helps keep track of family medical records quickly and easily. It can store the medical history of up to 8 family members.
The program is divided into two main areas:
- Medical ID: basic information about each family member (age, sex, blood type, chronic conditions, major hospitalizations, family history, etc.)
- Medical History: a chronology of medical events (doctorís visits, tests, hospitalizations, immunizations, and notes).
The key advantages of the Health-Docs medical filing system are:
- Doctors are provided with a printed chronology of their patientís medical history,
- Users can quickly access their medical files while away from home,
- Users can easily access their medical files in an emergency
- The following pre-defined lists speed-up data entry: Allergies, Doctors, Drugs, Illnesses, Immunizations, Medical Facilities, Medical Specialties, Tests, Treatments
- Users can filter theirmedical history items by type of entry: doctorís visits, tests, hospitalizations, immunizations, notes.
- Users create their own family lists or use the programís pre-defined lists.
The software can be downloaded for free at: http://www.health-docs.com.
- Contact Information
- Joseph Warde
- Lerdi Software
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.