Author of "Fit To Be Tied" Lists 10 Questions Woman Should Ask Before Saying "I Do"
FT. LAUDERDALE, FL -- March brings spring, and spring brings romance . . . love . . . weddings -- not to mention bridal fairs! It’s a heady atmosphere, but author Karen Kendall warns anyone thinking about saying “I do” not to make any snap decisions.
After researching FIT TO BE TIED, her humorous new novel about a runaway bride, Kendall compiled a list of questions a woman should pose to herself before she agrees to skip down the aisle. Of course, in Kendall’s novel, the bride-to-be said “I do” first and “Oh, no!” later.
(Click here for details)
Fit to Be Tied by Karen Kendall
1. Is your beloved subconsciously expecting the nuptial ceremony to transform you into the perfect ’50s housewife -- high heels, pearls, snappy rubber gloves and all?
2. How does he feel about his mother? (If he has a great relationship with her, that’s a good sign.)
3. Does he want kids? If so, what are his thoughts about a stay-at-home parent vs. daycare? Is he willing to stay home with the children?
4. Would he be intimidated if you made more money than he did?
5. What are his spending habits -- and do they mesh well with yours?
6. If he had a choice between a Rolex and an exotic vacation, which would he choose? Do you agree with his choice? (And if his choice is a Rolex, is the watch for you or for him?)
7. If you and one of his best buddies despise each other, would he put you first?
8. If you had a falling out with his family, would he stick up for you, or side with them?
9. Does your groom do dishes? Windows? Cook? How does he feel about your dog?
10. Will your man keep doing those wild nights with “the guys” after you’re married? If yes, are you nuts?
For a peek at a runaway bride; her tipsy prince among men; her warped, warring parents; the groom’s secret ex-wife, and a canine custody battle, read Karen Kendall’s FIT TO BE TIED, on sale March 6, wherever paperback books are sold. Because sometimes all the answers are wrong, but things work out right anyway!
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.