Petaquilla Minerals President Guest Speaker On Market News First
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. (“Petaquilla” or the “Company”) (TSX: PTQ)(OTCBB: PTQMF)(FRANKFURT: P7Z) announced today that Richard Fifer, director of Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. and President of Petaquilla Minerals, S.A., will be featured live on Market News First (www.mn1.com) for an exclusive interview with news anchor Steve Kanaval of the MN1 news team. The interview is scheduled for March 8, 2007, at 9:00 a.m. PST / 12:00 p.m. EST / 5:00 p.m. GMT and can be heard on Market News First’s website at www.mn1.com.
Mr. Fifer will provide a complete corporate update as the Company gears up for production this year.
Topics to be discussed will be:
- Production commencing in the third quarter of 2007 at the Company’s 100%-owned Molejon gold plant
- Schedule of 120,000 ounces of gold per year with cash costs of $165 USD per ounce
- Update of resource calculation, which is expected shortly
- The drill program underway on the 795 square kilometer concession (40,000m focused on gold and 210,000m focused on copper exploration)
- Ownership structure of newly-formed Petaquilla Copper Ltd. The Company is the largest shareholder of Petaquilla Copper Ltd. with 22.189 million shares
- Petaquilla Copper deposit ranked by CRU as one of the top 5 undeveloped copper deposits in the world in a 1996 study
- New zone in Petaquilla Copper Ltd.’s 52%-owned Botija Abajo deposit. Holes BA-06-152 (31.6m 2.14 g/t gold - 15.1m 3.58% Cu) and BA-06-154 (40.5m 2.68 g/t gold - 22.5m 2.34% Cu)
- Corporate strategies looking forward for the company located in pro-mining Panama
About Petaquilla Minerals Ltd.
Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. is a mineral exploration firm focused on the development of its 100%-owned Molejon Gold Project located in Panama. Construction of its gold plant is currently underway. To learn more about Petaquilla and its latest news, please visit www.petaquilla.com.
Market News First is the only online, live IPTV web site that brings investors current news on the market. Market News First offers one-on-one interviews with the Presidents and CFOs of companies to deliver answers to the questions that investors may ask and provides insight into the companies’ present condition and future plans.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.