AT&T Launches New Online Small Business Resource Center
New Web Portal Offers Free Access to News, Expert Advice and Tips, Money-Saving Offers
San Antonio, Texas, February 15, 2007, As part of its recognition of and commitment to supporting the growth and success of its small business customers, AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) today announced the introduction of a variety of resources geared to small business owners, including free advice, online courses and special offers that can all be accessed through a new Web portal at www.att.com/OnwardSmallBiz.
AT&T is promoting the availability of its new online resource center for small businesses as part of a new “Onward Business”-themed integrated advertising campaign that will run in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and select magazines which began this month, coupled with online, print and radio advertising in local markets throughout the year.
“The people who operate small businesses are the growth drivers of our nation’s economy and represent an important and valued segment of AT&T’s customers,” said John Regan, vice president, AT&T Business Marketing. “AT&T is not only proud to offer its small business customers great service and the most comprehensive set of communications services available but also committed to helping them move their business onward to greater success. Our new online resources provide easy and free access to an array of information that small business owners can find helpful in managing and growing their business.”
The new small business portal gives visitors the option to select topics of interest for a more personalized online experience. Content features and links on the new AT&T Onward Small Biz portal include:
* A daily feed of small business news, including streaming video segments from SBTV.com — Small Business Television.
* Free instructional Web-based seminars and training courses hosted by experts.
* Tips on starting, managing and relocating a small business from a variety of experts and sources.
* Money-saving promotional offers from leading brands serving small business needs, including UPS, Pitney Bowes, Lenovo and CareerBuilder.com.
* The ability to submit questions and to receive one-on-one advice from SCORE — Counselors to America’s Small Business.
* Information on AT&T products and services, money-saving bundles and special offers for small business are also available on the portal. Among offers currently being featured are: AT&T’s popular complete bundle for small business that combines unlimited local and long distance voice, AT&T Yahoo!® High Speed Internet Express and AT&T Unified Messaging for less than $95 a month; and the new AT&T Unity calling plans for small business that allow unlimited wireline and wireless calling to AT&T and Cingular customers across the nation.
* Easy access to AT&T’s online support, e-bill and account management services, including the AT&T Account Manager and AT&T BusinessDirect® portals, which allow customers to manage their accounts, view and pay bills online, and even order additional services online.
To introduce small businesses to the basics of online marketing, AT&T will host a series of free Web-based seminars with Steve Strauss, one of the country’s leading small business experts who is a columnist for USATODAY.com and the author of the “Small Business Bible.” On Feb. 15, Strauss will speak on “Establishing Your Web Presence.” On March 1, his topic will be “Expanding Your Web Presence.” To register for AT&T’s Web-based seminars and online courses, go to www.att.com/OnwardSmallBiz and click on the Knowledge Center’s “Business 101” button.
The launch of the new AT&T Onward Small Biz Web portal complements AT&T’s industry-leading portfolio of communications products and services for small business This portfolio includes wireless voice and data services, broadband Internet access, business e-mail services, Wi-Fi service, Web-hosting, unified messaging, wireline voice plans, and advertising and search engine marketing solutions through Yellow Pages and YELLOWPAGES.COM, as well as remote data storage, network security, data transport and other IP-based services designed for the unique needs of small to midsized businesses.
Note: This AT&T release and other news announcements are available as part of an RSS feed at www.att.com/rss.
AT&T Inc. is a premier communications holding company in the United States and around the world, with operating subsidiaries providing services under the AT&T brand. AT&T is the recognized world leader in providing IP-based communications services to businesses and the U.S. leader in providing wireless, high speed Internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising through its Yellow Pages and YELLOWPAGES.COM organizations. As part of its three-screen integration strategy, AT&T is expanding video entertainment offerings to include such next-generation television services as AT&T U-verseSM TV. Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at www.att.com.
©2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved. AT&T is a registered trademark of AT&T Knowledge Ventures. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide products and services under the AT&T brand.
- Contact Information
- Product and Services Inquiries (For Media Only)
- Small and Mid-Size
- AT&T Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.