Orange Business Services launching Contact Everyone, a new modular information distribution solution based on SMS, MMS, voicemail, email, fax...
Paris, February 5, 2007- Orange Business Services, a communications service operator and integrator for businesses, is launching Contact Everyone, the first modular and multi-media message distribution solution enabling businesses to optimize their customer relations.
With Contact Everyone, businesses will now be able to simultaneously distribute messages on various media - SMS/MMS, landline and mobile voicemail in English or French, email or fax - to their contacts in France and in over 180 countries around the world.
Indeed, Contact Everyone, a fully modular solution, will make it possible for companies’ executive management, marketing and IT teams to tailor their distribution channel to the nature of their message and the habits of each one of their contacts, covering both in-house and external clients.
Wide range of uses for innovative services
By combining various communications channels, businesses are increasing the number of opportunities for contacts with their clients, strengthening their relations and improving the quality of service provided, for example:
* Banking and insurance: account or policy management, stock prices, document availability, etc.
* Public services: information on roadworks, updates on school, cultural, sports or association events, announcements on the availability of identity documents, population warnings, etc.
* Retail: product availability, delivery date and time, personalized special offers with possibility of getting in touch with the company, sales network coordination, product recalls, etc.
* Automobile manufacturers and dealers: vehicle availability, open day invitations, customer club coordination, etc.
* Transport: assistance and breakdown services, user information, driver instructions, etc.
* Food processing: advice for agricultural operators and members, weather reports, surveys, etc.
Simple and modular
Contact Everyone is very user-friendly: in just a few clicks on a web interface, users will be able to define their scenarios and manage their mailing lists, personalize their messages, select the media for sending out information, and validate automatic distribution.
Thanks to real-time statistics shown in the distribution logbook, users will be able to measure the effectiveness of the messages sent out.
Contact Everyone also includes:
* An option to get directly in touch with the sending company after listening to the voicemail, at no cost
* A subscription service on the client site, enabling subscribers to sign up for a mailing list based on various areas of interest: cultural activities, warning messages, traffic news, etc.
* Services provided by Orange Business Services for formatting campaign distribution or import files on behalf of clients
* Support services ranging from round-the-clock customer assistance to user training (optional).
Delivered within five days of clients placing their orders, Contact Everyone represents a turnkey solution that does not require any hardware to be installed. The price is calculated based on each medium subscribed for:
160 euros (net of tax) for launching the media service, and a monthly 40 euro subscription, in addition to communication costs, which reduce on a sliding scale as volume increases.
Contact Everyone is also designed for IT service companies in order to be integrated, in total security, into the firm’s business applications and databases, enabling the automated distribution of messages. Contact Everyone represents the first Orange Business Services solution made available to integrators as Application Programming Interfaces (ou API).
Contact Everyone will be launched in several European countries in 2007.
Complete range of CRM services and solutions
For customer relationship management (CRM), Orange Business Services offers a complete range of solutions incorporating all communications channels (landline, mobile, internet, email, SMS/MMS, fax, etc.), covering Numéros Accueil / Audiotel, contact centers, self service and message distribution, accompanying businesses at each stage throughout their customer relations, from providing advice to running the solution in France and elsewhere.
About Orange Business Services
Orange Business Services represents the business communications solutions and services provided by the France Telecom Group as of June 1, 2006. They were previously sold under the France Telecom, Orange, Equant, Etrali, Almerys, EGT, Expertel Consulting, France Telecom Intelmatique, SETIB and Solicia brands.
The offers include converged voice, data and mobile services as well as IT expertise and managed services, all designed to transform business processes and improve productivity. Orange Business Services is present in 166 countries and territories and serves customers in 220.
Various product and service names referenced as well as companies, products, or brand names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Fabienne Moiteaux
- Press office
- France Telecom
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.