CT Selected As Finalist for Five Law Technology News® Awards; Continues to Expand Its Industry-Leading Litigation Solutions
CT TyMetrix Announces New Client Extranet, Latest Version of CT TyMetrix 360°, CT TyMetrix University; CT Summation Unveils CaseVault 5.0, Expands Enterprise Platform to Support MS SQL 2005
NEW YORK CITY— January 29, 2007—Further demonstrating its commitment to addressing the legal profession’s top challenges, CT, part of Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services, today announces several new enhancements to its Litigation Solutions offerings. And, as an indication of others’ confidence in CT’s products, the company’s solutions have been named as a finalist for five Law Technology News® Awards.
The Fourth Annual Law Technology News Awards recognize leaders in the field—both in innovation and implementation. CT is nominated in the following five categories: Records Management Software, CT’s hCue; EDD System, CT Summation CaseVault; Knowledge Management System, CTAdvantage.com; Litigation Support Service/Consultant, CT Summation Professional Services; and Litigation Support Software, CT Summation. The winners, as selected by Law Technology News readers, will be announced on January 29, 2007 at the Law Technology News Awards Dinner.
“We are delighted to be nominated in multiple categories this year. We strive to provide the best solutions for our customers, and it’s always nice to have that validated by some of the very people we aim to please,” said Gene Landoe, president and CEO of CT and Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services. “Building upon these nominations, we continue to expand our solutions and are eager to share some new offerings with the LegalTech NY audience. In particular, we are excited about the rapid growth in hosting and eDiscovery, which our CaseVault solution successfully addresses. We are looking forward to even greater growth in 2007 with the addition of a full range of eDiscovery services to complement the CaseVault product, which we believe will cement CT Summation’s position as a leader in litigation support software and services.”
CT continues to improve upon its award-winning—and award-nominated—solutions by announcing a new client communications extranet portal, 360° Connections, from CT TyMetrix; the latest version of CT TyMetrix 360°, version 6.12; the release of CT Summation CaseVault 5.0; and the expansion of its CT Summation Enterprise platform support to include Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
“Legal professionals have a lot of challenges facing them each day, such as new rules and regulations and increased work loads—and many different technologies from which to chose that can potentially help,” said Tom Rump, vice president of Litigation Solutions for Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services. “The right mix of technology and in-house expertise can make all the difference when selecting the best tools and services. We strive to find a balance of both worlds to offer our customers solutions that work for them. These latest enhancements are yet another example of our commitment to growing our Litigation Solutions offerings in 2007.”
CT is announcing the following new offerings and enhancements at LegalTech New York:
* CT TyMetrix “360°Connections”: To better serve clients and respond quickly to the management technology needs of a sophisticated market, 360° Connections is a new client extranet from CT TyMetrix. Using a Web browser, clients can securely access information specific to their engagement and find out the latest news about CT TyMetrix developments. And, to elicit feedback from its most important audience, the extranet includes space for clients to post suggestions for enhancements to CT TyMetrix products.
* CT TyMetrix 360°Version 6.12: This new release includes collaborative budgeting with budgeting approval workflows, support for VAT management through tax handling rules, initial support for the LEDES XML 2.0 and additional offerings in the CT TyMetrix 360° reporting suite.
* CT TyMetrix University: To ensure rapid system adoption for new users and expanded platform utilization for experienced users, CT TyMetrix announces CT TyMetrix University. This newly formed group includes a dedicated team of professionals with legal/claims industry experience and training expertise. The 2007 schedule includes a wide array of regular training sessions for all end-users, including clients and their law firms. Participants can take advantage of the CT TyMetrix University via the Web, at client sites and at the CT TyMetrix headquarters in Hartford, Conn.
* CT Summation CaseVault Version 5.0: This major new release delivers ESI workflow to the latest ASP.NET environment. Version 5.0 is the latest advancement in CT Summation’s effort to reduce "attorney glass time”—the time attorney’s are required to spend using software to search, navigate and categorize evidence. This enables them to spend more time on valuable tasks such as evidence analysis. Also, an intuitive interface and easy to navigate features will enable additional time and cost savings for corporations and law firms.
* CT Summation Enterprise Microsoft SQL 2005 Support: As part of its initiatives to continually upgrade and innovate CT Summation products, CT Summation is expanding its Enterprise platform support to include Microsoft SQL 2005, Vista IE7 and Office 7. Users can take advantage of the platform’s capacity, speed, performance and security enhancements. In addition, law firms who have already adopted Microsoft SQL 2005 can now implement or upgrade existing CT Summation systems. Microsoft SQL 2005 support will be available in early March 2007.
In addition to these enhancements, CT is showcasing its CT Summation LG/iBlaze Version 2.8 with enhanced tagging and foldering to support ESI Review, CT EDGAR Solutions and CT TyMetrix 360° at LegalTech New York from Jan. 29-31, 2007.
About Law Technology News
Law Technology News® provides timely information and insight into the latest technologies, products and services available for the legal marketplace. Each month, the award-winning magazine features new product announcements, as well as monthly articles and columns written by industry experts and senior law firm decision makers. LTN is distributed to more than 40,000 selected subscribers and is also available on the Web at www.lawtechnologynews.com. The magazine is published by ALM.
CT, a Wolters Kluwer business, provides intelligent software and service solutions that empower legal professionals to more effectively manage dynamic information, speed workflows and make critical decisions. CT is the market leader for corporate compliance and governance services and solutions, including solutions for managing statutory representation, corporate transactions, and jurisdictional and securities compliance; UCC products and services for corporate due diligence, secured lending, bankruptcy, and real estate, among other areas; matter management and e-billing applications, litigation support software, and eDiscovery services; and innovative trademark research offerings. CT is based in New York City. For more information, please visit www.ctlegalsolutions.com.
- Contact Information
- Stacy Nobles
- Public Relations Manager
- CT & Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.