Mix and Record Music onto your iPod® with Belkin’s New TuneStudio™
Whether you are a novice podcaster or an experienced musician, TuneStudio integrates the iPod with a full-featured, four-channel mixer, making it easy for you to create high-quality recordings.
(Compton, CA) - January 8, 2007 – Belkin’s TuneStudio for iPod 5th generation (video) is the first four-channel audio mixer that lets you create high-quality digital recordings directly onto your iPod. This mixer allows the input of up to four different instruments or audio sources, and records the audio onto your iPod for instant playback.
TuneStudio is compact, portable, and tough enough to withstand life in a rehearsal room or in a garage. Bands can easily attach instruments and microphones to TuneStudio and record jam sessions directly onto an iPod. Podcasters can also use this device to record their shows either in a studio or on location.
TuneStudio also acts as an external USB sound card, allowing the input of audio from a PC source as well as output to a PC from any of TuneStudio’s connector inputs.
Summer 2007 with launches in Asia, Europe, and Australia to follow.
On Display At:
* 2007 International CES, January 8–11, 2007, in Las Vegas at Booth #30328 South Hall.
* Macworld Expo, January 9–12, 2007, in San Francisco at Booth #1926 South Hall.
TuneStudio for iPod 5th generation (video) (F8Z109) - $179.99
* Records directly to iPod in 16-bit, 44kHz quality
* Streams audio through built-in USB interface to and from a PC or Mac® computer
* Each channel is equipped with 3-band EQ, pan and level controls
* Phantom-power-enabled XLR inputs provide up to 60 dB of microphone gain
* High-quality stereo compressor with makeup gain enhances audio dynamics and keeps audio levels within recording limits of the iPod
* Features one-knob compression control
* LEDs indicate master audio level, power status, peak indication, compressor activity, and recording status
This accessory is compatible with the following iPods:
* iPod with video
iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
About Belkin International, Inc.
Belkin offers a diverse product mix that provides people with seamless electronics integration in their homes, cars, and on the go. Founded in California in 1983, Belkin is a privately held company and the recognized leader in connectivity solutions, in addition to accessories for MP3 devices, computers, and more. We provide extensive solutions for networking, home theater—with our PureAV® line of cables, power, and digital wireless accessories—and many more categories. You can view and purchase them at www.belkin.com, as well as through a network of major distributors, resellers, and superstores.
Belkin’s phenomenal growth has led to our expanding global presence. In addition to corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, we now have offices throughout Europe—in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany, among others—and in the Asia Pacific region, including Australia, Shanghai, and our regional headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Contact Information
- Melody Chalaban
- Public Relations Manager
- Belkin International, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.