Sweeten Up The Holidays With See’s Candies -- Delivering Holiday Chocolates & Candy For 85 Years
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – With the holidays around the corner, See’s Candies is offering a delicious variety of unique holiday candy, made with the finest ingredients, at affordable prices. See’s holiday selections range from exciting new chocolate gift boxes to traditional favorites, and are sure to delight everyone on your shopping list.
See’s unique holiday candy will be available at See’s Candy Shops until December 24, 2006. If you are too busy to visit a See’s Candy Shop in person, you can buy your holiday chocolates by calling (800) 347-7337 or by visiting the See’s Web site at www.sees.com.
See’s Candies’ unique holiday candy and chocolate assortments include:
· Holiday Collectible – NEW! – Crafted of hand-painted resin, this beautiful holiday treat is filled with 6 ounces of See’s solid Milk Chocolate Foil Balls. The creative packaging on this gift can even be used long after the candy is eaten to store other precious items. ($8.50 for 6 ounces).
· Holiday Fancy – NEW! – These holiday-themed chocolate gift boxes are filled with 1-pound of assorted holiday chocolate, including See’s most popular dark, white and milk chocolates. From Raspberry Truffles to Scotchmallows to Walnut Squares, there’s something for every chocolate lover! ($16.50 for 1 pound)
· Deluxe Celebration Assortment – NEW! – This festive holiday gift pack holds a holiday-themed collection including one of the favorite chocolate gift boxes, the Holiday Fancy, as well as Assorted Chocolates, Peanut Brittle, Molasses Chips, a chocolate Santa, stocking stuffers, and oh-so-much-more! It’s an extraordinary holiday chocolate gift that’s perfect for a loved one, client or friend. ($75 for 5 pounds, 7 ounces)
· Gold Foil Coins – See’s chocolate gelt makes fun party favors and treats for all! Coins are our famous melt-in-your-mouth milk chocolate wrapped in bright gold foil. ($3.50 for 4 ounces; $14.50 for 1 pound)
· Christmas Tin – This keepsake tin is decorated with Christmas bells and comes packed with a special selection of rich truffles, plus a classic assortment of our most popular dark, white and milk chocolates. ($17.90 for 1 pound)
· Peanut Brittle - With more peanuts per square inch, See’s rich and buttery Peanut Brittle is unlike any other. It’s made from Mary See’s old-fashioned recipe -- a secret blending of fresh AA-grade butter, pure sugar, premium whole peanuts and See’s own proprietary ingredients. This unique holiday candy will delight everyone’s sweet tooth! ($6.65 for 10 ounces; $12.60 for 1.5 pounds)
· Victoria Toffee – A perfect indulgence for the holidays, See’s Victoria Toffee features creamy butter brickle that’s drenched in milk chocolate and dipped in fresh almonds. ($14.10 for 1 pound)
· Toffee-ettes – Meet the candy-dish-sized version of See’s famous Victoria Toffee. Irresistible bite-sized pieces of rich Danish butter toffee with whole almonds smothered in See’s own creamy milk chocolate, then covered with bits of toasted almonds. ($14.10 for 1 pound)
· See’s Gift Cards – These convenient holiday pleasers never expire, and are the perfect way to spread holiday cheer throughout the year! Gift cards are redeemable at Sees.com or at See’s Candies shops and are available in denominations of $25 and $50. Let your loved ones choose their favorite holiday chocolates, brittle and other unique holiday candy treats.
See’s Candies has been a California tradition since 1921. With every piece of See’s candy, customers are assured of “Quality Without Compromise®.” See’s operates more than 200 Retail Candy Shops throughout the western United States and offers one of the largest and finest selections of chocolates and confections in the world. For the location of the See’s Candy Shop nearest you, visit Sees.com or call toll-free (800) 347-7337.
- Contact Information
- Christine Shaw Davis / Sarah Smith
- Public Relations Representatives
- Murphy O’Brien
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.