Xerox Business Partners Recognized for Contributions
Partner of the Year awards honor digital workflow software, document feeding and finishing
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Dec. 11, 2006 -- Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) has presented Partner of the Year awards to 11 Xerox Business Partners for their contributions to the success of Xerox and its customers.
Xerox’s Production Systems Group, which operates the company’s high-end production publishing and printing business, presented its 2005 Partner of the Year award to XMPie, which was recently acquired by Xerox. XMPie, a provider of variable-information software, helps marketing companies and print providers develop creative, customized cross-media marketing campaigns and was recognized for contributing to the placements of Xerox digital color production systems.
Partner of the Year awards were also presented to the following companies:
* Atlas Software BV (Variable Information Partner of the Year) for revenue contributions in the variable-information workflow market segment.
* Elixir Technologies (Data Transformation Partner of the Year) for significant contributions in the datastream transformation market segment, which helps drive the production of personalized statements and invoices.
* Pageflex (Service and Support Partner of the Year) for significant support and training efforts to Xerox sales and analysts.
* Pitney Bowes Emtex Software (Automation Partner of the Year) for advances in digital workflow automation, enabling customers with legacy transaction applications to migrate to Xerox’s production printing systems.
* Press-sense (eBusiness Partner of the Year) for driving demand of Web-to-print applications in the eBusiness market segment.
Xerox presented C.P. Bourg / Bourg Inc. with its Overall Finishing Partner of the Year award. Print providers use C.P. Bourg’s finishing product portfolio and Xerox monochrome and color cut-sheet production printers and presses to create professionally-finished books, manuals and pamphlets. C.P. Bourg / Bourg Inc. also received the Xerox iGen3™ Partner of the Year for its success in integrating inline booklet making and perfect binding on the Xerox iGen3™ Digital Production Press.
Finishing Partner of the Year awards were also presented to:
* GBC (Monochrome Finishing Partner of the Year) for continued success with the Fusion Punch II Inline printer punch on Xerox monochrome cut-sheet production printers.
* Gradco Inc. (Entry Production Color Finishing Partner of the Year) for continuous development of high-capacity stackers and stitcher stackers for Xerox DocuColor™ digital color presses.
* Lasermax Roll Systems (Continuous Feed Finishing Partner of the Year) for product offerings in digital web printer feeding and finishing for both print-on-demand and transaction processing.
* Standard Finishing Systems and Horizon International Inc. (Outstanding Customer First Service and Support Partner of the Year) for dedication to customer satisfaction and the continuous enhancement of the ColorWorks Booklet Makers designed exclusively for Xerox DocuColor digital color presses.
The Xerox Business Partner Program has more than 100 leading software and hardware providers that extend the functionality of Xerox products and services and offer new opportunities for digital print providers.
- Contact Information
- Patti Quinn
- Media Contact
- Xerox Corporation
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.