Royal Bank of Canada declares dividends
TORONTO, November 30, 2006 — Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) today declared a quarterly common share dividend of $0.40 per share, payable on February 23, 2007, to common shareholders of record on January 25, 2007.
The board also declared dividends on the following Non-Cumulative First Preferred Shares, payable on February 23, 2007, to shareholders of record on January 25, 2007.
* Series N, Dividend No. 35 of $0.29375 per share.
* Series W, Dividend No. 8 of $0.30625 per share.
* Series AA, Dividend No. 4 of $0.278125 per share.
* Series AB, Dividend No. 2 of $0.293750 per share.
* Series AC, Dividend No. 1 of $0.362329 per share.
- 30 -
For further information:
Marcia Moffat, Head, Investor Relations, Toronto
Shirley Boudreau, Shareholder Relations Officer, Toronto
- Contact Information
- Beja Rodeck
- Media Relations
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.