Could You Be the Next Clara Harris?
Any woman who has ever been cheated on could probably identify in some way with Clara Harris, as they watched Oprah’s interview with her yesterday. Clara told Oprah her side of the story in an exclusive interview at the Mountain View Unit in Gatesville, Texas where she is currently serving time. The shock of Clara seeing her husband leaving a hotel with his mistress after leading her to believe he was ending the affair, pushed Clara Harris over the edge.
26 Million Potential Clara Harrises
“There are 26 million potential Clara Harrises out there - wives with cheating husbands who have no idea their husbands are having an affair. “ says Ruth Houston, infidelity expert and author of Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs. “Any woman who suddenly finds herself in a similar situation, could react the way Clara Harris did. When matters of the heart are involved, it’s easy to lose control.”
Could You Be the Next Clara Harris?
Houston poses 18 probing questions for wives to ask themselves about infidelity and extramarital affairs. “The answers can help you determine just how vulnerable you are,” says Houston, “Infidelity affects 80% of all marriages today. If you’ve never seriously considered the possibility of something like this happening to you, you could easily be the next Clara Harris”
Be honest with yourself as you answer the questions below:
1. Have you ever considered the possibility that your husband might have an affair?
2. Do you know how to recognize the telltale signs of infidelity?
3. Are you familiar with the early warning signs of an affair?
4. Do you know what to do if you suspect your husband of having an affair?
5. Do you know your husband well enough to detect subtle changes in his behavior, habits or routine that could indicate a possible affair?
6. Do you know what you should avoid doing if you discover that your husband is having an affair?
7. Do you know how to tell if your husband is a potential cheater?
8. Have you and your husband ever discussed your feelings about infidelity or extramarital affairs?
9. Do you encourage your husband to openly discuss any complaints he may have about you or the marriage?
10. Do you know the situations or circumstances that make a marriage vulnerable to an affair?
11. Do you periodically do a reality check or take stock of your marriage to insure that everything is okay?
12. Is there a trusted adult friend (or a trained professional) you can confide in about marital problems?
13. Do you know how to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for the possibility of your husband having an affair?
14. Do you have an “infidelity plan” in place for handling the situation if your husband should have an affair?
15. Have you ever given any serious thought as to what you would do if your husband asked for a divorce?
16. If your husband were cheating, would you know the correct way to confront him about his affair?
17. Could you keep your emotions in check if you found out your husband was having an affair?
18. If your husband had an affair, do you know the best strategy for dealing with the Other Woman?
These questions force you to take a long hard look at yourself and your marriage or relationship. Houston warns “If you’re uncomfortable with what you see, that’s a danger sign.” Your potential for becoming the next Clara Harris increases with every “no” answer you give. As few as 3 “no” answers put you in the danger zone.
Infidelity Information You Should Know
Infidelity can strike anyone at any time. No one is immune. “If a woman is serious about wanting to protect her marriage, there are things about infidelity she should know.”, says Houston, whose website http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com provides practical advice for women who are victims of infidelity. “The most important thing a woman can do for the health of her marriage is learn how to recognize the signs of infidelity. The tragic Clara Harris story might have had a very different ending if she had recognized the signs of infidelity in time. By the time she found out about her husband’s affair, it had already reached the point of no return. Being unfamiliar with the early warning signs of an affair and other aspects of infidelity cost Clara Harris her freedom and David Harris his life. To request a free tip sheet entitled “How to Avoid Being the Next Clara Harris – Infidelity Information You Should Know” send an e-mail to InfidelityInfo@gmail.com with “Clara Harris Tip Sheet” in the subject line.
About Ruth Houston:
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is the author of Is He Cheating on You?- 829 Telltale Signs. Based on 10 years of in-depth research, this comprehensive guide documents practically every known sign of infidelity. Ruth’s website http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com provides practical advice on all aspects of infidelity, from discovery to recovery. Ruth has been quoted in the New York Times, the Toronto Sun, the New York Post, the Christian Science Monitor, Cosmopolitan, First magazine, iVillage, MSN Lifestyle, AOL Black Voices and numerous others. She has been a guest on Good Day New York, TalkAmerica, Telemundo, BBC, 1010WINS and over 150 other radio and TV talk shows in the US, Europe, South America, and the Caribbean. Ruth also conducts infidelity seminars and does personal infidelity consultations. http://www.InfidelityConsultations.com
To schedule an interview with Ruth Houston on infidelity, cheating husbands, or the Clara Harris case, contact her directly at 718 592-6039 or e-mail her at InfidelityExpert@gmail.com Please visit the PRESS ROOM at http://www.Is-He-Cheating-On-You.com for background information.
- Contact Information
- Ruth Houston
- Infidelity Expert and Author
- Lifestyle Publications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.