Frost & Sullivan Announces Mobility Awards
The best products and services in mobile and wireless selected by leading editors and analyst,
Awards will be announced at the Mobility Awards banquet to be held March 7, 2007, at the Hyatt Grand Champions Resort in Indian Wells, CA
PALO ALTO, CA – November 17, 2006 – Frost & Sullivan announced today that it will be producing the 2007 Mobility Awards to acknowledge the top products and services in the mobile and wireless industry. Thirty of the industry’s most influential analysts and members of the press agreed to participate in selecting this year’s Mobility Awards.
The recipients of the 2007 Mobility Awards will be announced at the Mobility Awards Banquet on Wednesday evening, March 7, held in conjunction with the Mobile & Wireless Enterprise conference, held at the Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, March 5-8, 2007, in Indian Wells, California.
Members of this year’s committee include:
* Azita Arvani, Arvani Group
* Tim Bajarin, Creative Strategies
* Ben Bajarin, Creative Strategies
* Falguni Bhuta, Red Herring
* Heather Clancy, Optonline
* Todd Day, Frost & Sullivan
* Brian Doan, Fierce Wireless
* Bob Egan, Tower Group
* Rob Enderle, Enderle Group
* Rajit Gadh, University of California, Los Angeles
* Vikrant Gandhi, Frost & Sullivan
* Kara Gattine, TechTarget
* Ronald Gruia, Frost & Sullivan
* Brent Iadarola, Frost & Sullivan
* Daniel Longfield, Frost & Sullivan
* Jim Louderback, PC Magazine
* Lynnette Luna, Fierce Wireless
* Craig Mathias, Farpoint Group
* Gerry Purdy, Frost & Sullivan
* Ted Rapperport, University of Texas
* Samir Sakpal, Frost & Sullivan
* Tim Scannell, Shoreline Research
* Sascha Segan, PC Magazine
* Keith Shaw, Network World
* Jeanine Sterling, InfoTech Research
* Neil Strother, NPC Group
* John White, Portio Research
* Steve Wildstrom Business Week
* Veronica Williams, ACT, Inc.
* Molly Wood, cnet
“The 2007 Mobility Awards are the industry awards selected by a committee of distinguished press and analysts in the mobile and wireless industry,” said J. Gerry Purdy, Ph.D., VP & Chief Analyst, Mobile and Wireless, Frost & Sullivan. “The Mobility Awards recognize the very best and finest products and services produced during the last year. Frost & Sullivan is proud to be a part of this major industry recognition process.”
There are over 70 categories in which Mobility Awards will be selected representing the entire spectrum of consumer, enterprise, and infrastructure segments of the mobile and wireless industry. Categories that will be recognized include the following: Enterprise Notebooks, Enterprise Handhelds, Consumer Notebooks, Consumer Handhelds, Mobile Office, Mobile Resource Management, Premium Mobile Content, WiFi, and many more. Each category will have a set of nominations that will be voted on by the thirty selected judges on the Mobility Awards Committee.
For more information about the Mobility Awards, contact Stacie Jones.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company’s industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services, and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics. For more information, visit www.frost.com
- Contact Information
- Stacie Jones
- Corporate Communications
- Frost & Sullivan
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.