SunBow Villa now seeking 200,000 pioneers of “Global Networking” (professional and personal)
... to test the first Global Networking Platform and earn 1 year’s free membership.
SunBow Villa will be launching its “Global Networking platform” on May 29th 2005. With this revolutionary platform, users can join a trusted relationship network to manage and develop all of their contacts – business, leisure, alumni, clubs and associations – from ONE site. The first 200,000 people to register (http://www.sunbow-villa.com/pass) will have the opportunity to test this revolutionary networking solution in its beta version for free, and earn 1 year’s complimentary access to the service when the test phase is completed.
For the first time, networking is simple, effective and global!
“Opportunities in our professional lives, as in our personal lives, can show up at any time, from anywhere, and from anyone,” said Stéphane Tonnelier, co-founder and general manager of SunBow Villa. “But you still need to be in the right place at the right time to benefit. With the “Global Networking Platform” we place immediately the “SunBow Villa Players” at the heart of a network of recommended opportunities and contacts so that their individual relationship networks become even more active and effective in every aspect of their daily life, both professional and personal.”
A ready to use networking space: for groups and individuals
In 3 clicks it allows users to:
- Invite friends, colleagues and other network members to join their Relationship Space
- Decide who will have access to their contacts and profiles (business, personal, social…)
- Connect to or be introduced to the others connected to their network of contacts
- Organize or participate in events, then meet again on-line with those who attended the same event
- Send invitations, register for other events, publish or respond to classified ads from other members, participate in on-line forums, and connect with other groups, clubs, networks…
Preliminary tester, Gabriele Hungerford, 34, a freelance designer and stylist in New York City, testifies to the effectiveness of the ‘Global Networking Platform’: “I can connect to friends, and friends of friends, post a classified ad to find a running partner to jog in Central Park or advertise my services as a freelance designer – all this from 1 site - without dealing with spam!”
- Contact Information
- Tonnelier Stephane
- General manager
- SunBow Villa
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.