Net Insight publishes Interim Report for the period January September 2006
Stockholm, October 27. 2006
· Sales increased by 28% to SEK 85.1 million (66.6).
· Income before tax improved to SEK 27.2 million (-45.7).
· Earnings per share were SEK 0.07 (-0.15).
· Improved and strong gross margin at 70.3% (61.8%).
· Services and software revenue increased by 99 % to SEK 15.3 million (7.7).
Third quarter 2006
· Sales increased by 51% to SEK 35.0 million (23.1).
· Income before tax improved to SEK -3.3 million (-10.7).
· Gross margin at 70.8% (61.8%).
· Earnings per share were SEK 0.01 (-0.03).
· Norkring placed its first orders under the frame agreement amounting to above SEK 20 million.
· TeliaSonera International Carrier has selected Net Insight as the equipment vendor for a new media network.
· Important new orders from KPN Broadcast, Westdeutscher Rundfunk and TELUS.
About Net Insight
Net Insight delivers the worlds most efficient and scaleable optical transport solution for IP Media, Broadcast, DVB-T/H and IPTV/Triple Play networks.
Net Insight products truly deliver 100 percent Quality of Service with 3X improvement in utilization of bandwidth for a converged transport infrastructure. Net Insights Nimbra Platform is the industry solution for video, voice and data, reducing operational costs by 50 percent and enhancing competitiveness in delivery of existing and new media services.
World class customers run mission critical video services over Net Insight products for more than 100 million people in more than 20 countries. Net Insight is quoted on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
The full report can be downloaded here: www.netinsight.net/pdf/061027%20InterimReport_Q3_ENG%20master.pdf
- Contact Information
- Anders Persson
- Net Insight AB
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.