US Now Has One Attorney For Every 225 Adults
WebWire, 2006-10-11. The United States now has over 1,000,000 practicing attorneys with another 100,000 in law school.
Here are some interesting statistics:
1) The US now has one attorney for every 225 adults,
2) Business owners and professionals have a one in three chance of becoming a Defendant in a lawsuit in the next 12 months,
3) Attorneys in the US file 30 times more lawsuits than Japan, one of America’s primary trade competitors,
4) Attorneys are filing a new lawsuit in the US every 30 seconds,
5) The U.S. has 70% of the world’s lawyers but only 5% of the world’s population,
6) The costs of virtually every good and service has an increased cost, reflecting the cost of rampant litigation in this country,
7) Attorneys have drastically curtailed American innovation due to overwhelming liability concerns,
8) U.S. industry spends hundreds of billion dollars annually on litigation costs and efforts to avoid liability,
9) The health care industry, one of the trial attorneys favorite targets, have costs that are spiraling out of sight, leaving many Americans underinsured or uninsured,
A Florida businessman who spent over $600,000 on frivolous lawsuits has written an extensive report on how to protect yourself from being swindled by your attorney and today’s corrupt legal system.
In this fascinating 40 page report you get a first-hand, behind the scenes look at how attorneys pad their billable hours, stall cases to increase their billable hours, and withhold options that could reduce litigation and quickly settle disputed cases.
This businessman was convinced he could have reduced his $600,000 legal bills to less than half that amount if he had known the information he’s sharing in this report. Now more than ever Americans need to discover how to protect themselves from frivolous lawsuits, attorneys and today’s corrupt legal system.
Get your copy of this report at http://www.beforeyouhireattorneylawyer.com
- Contact Information
- Elizabeth Worthington
- Press Agent
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.