Webinar: Addressing Audit Deficiencies: Remediating PeopleSoft Change and Testing Issues After a Negative SOX Audit
Had a bad audit? Are your change control and internal control testing procedures “deficient”? Join Niel Robertson, Chief Technology Officer of Newmerix for a discussion of how to bullet-proof your PeopleSoft change and testing processes. In this online seminar, we’ll discuss how to recover from deficiencies quickly and put in place a proactive approach to ensuring you pass the next audit.
• Reality Check: What the Auditors Are Looking for in Change and Testing Processes
• What’s the Damage: Significant and Material Deficiencies
• Critical Control Points in the Change Process
• Why Change and Testing Must be Managed Together
• Ensuring Your Auditor can “Use the Work of Others”
• Tips for Collaborating with your Auditors
• Maturing Compliance Tools: “Pure-Play” or “Built In”?
• Next Time: Faster Remediation with Automation
Who: Niel Robertson, Chief Technology Office for Newmerix Corp.
When: Tuesday, October 17th at 11:00 a.m. Pacific, 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Where: Visit: https://newmerix.webex.com to register for the webinar.
Newmerix provides the only automated lifecycle and compliance management solution built specifically for the metadata architectures of enterprise applications, such as Oracle eBusiness, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and SAP. Through patent-pending metadata technology, Newmerix’s fully integrated Automate!™ suite of lifecycle management , automated testing and change control software helps IT reduce the time and resources required to manage its growing portfolio of enterprise applications. For more information please call 303-350-3900 or visit our website at www.newmerix.com
# # #
- Contact Information
- Lauri Harrison
- PR Consultant
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.