ViewSonic To Roll Out More Than 25 Products For Business, Home And Vertical Markets By Year’s End
Display Leader Gives Professionals and Consumers More Ways to Experience Their Digital Life
WALNUT, Calif. , Sept. 21, 2006 – In its latest effort to provide customers with the value, performance and choice they want, ViewSonic® Corp. today announced its intention to introduce more than 25 innovative display products over the next three months. The company plans to unveil products in five categories, including widescreen LCD monitors, projectors, televisions, handheld devices and consumer electronic displays.
“ViewSonic will be providing professionals and consumers alike with more reasons to choose ViewSonic,” said Matt Milne , president, ViewSonic Americas. “Our upcoming products reflect the ongoing commitment we have toward our customers since day one: to provide the award-winning display products that enable people to make the most of how they view work and play.”
The strategy and products also will continue ViewSonic’s recognized leadership in evolving display technology through new capabilities for general business, mobile environments, education, home offices and entertainment. By listening closely to its channel partners and customers, ViewSonic has combined new features and functionality into products that will bring customers greater convenience, access and choice, along with more value through competitive pricing. The offerings will include:
* Large-screen LCD TVs that give consumers widescreen luxury and great performance at an affordable price.
* Widescreen LCD monitors that match gaming, video and digital entertainment trends and will provide more screen real estate for multiple purposes, including dual document editing and simultaneous instant messaging and Web surfing.
* Innovative consumer LCD monitors that offer industry-leading connectivity, versatility and performance to make the most of the digital lifestyle for greater convenience and to eliminate desktop clutter.
* Desktop LCDs with the latest in ergonomic design and enhanced features ideal for professionals who use a display for multiple hours per day.
* Projectors that not only bring cinema experiences to living rooms everywhere, but spark new discussions in classrooms and lecture halls.
* Affordable, customizable and easy to install digital signage solutions for businesses that need to communicate up-to-the-minute information to their prospects and customers without the need to have a PC connected to the display.
* A wireless rugged handheld that provides integrated features for inventory management and bar code scanning in a package able to withstand being dropped and harsh environments.
“Nowhere has ViewSonic’s ability to bring new display related products to market quickly been evidenced more than in their worldwide market share position in the LCD desktop monitor market,” said Chris Connery, vice president of market research for DisplaySearch. “While expanding their portfolio in recent years to now include LCD TVs, projectors and other display related technologies, they have continued to enhance their line of award-winning LCD computer monitors and now boast one of the broadest lines of wide displays in the industry.”
For more ViewSonic product information or to locate an authorized ViewSonic dealer, visit www.ViewSonic.com or call 800.888-8583.
ViewSonic® Corp., a worldwide leader in visual display products, offers comprehensive display solutions for today’s business, education and consumer electronics markets. The company’s products have won more than 2,000 awards globally from independent publications and organizations.
Headquartered in Walnut, Calif. , ViewSonic was founded in 1987 and is a privately held corporation. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corp. at tel: 800.888.8583 or 909.869.7976; fax: 909.468.3736; or www.ViewSonic.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including all statements relating to the performance expectations of ViewSonic products, business opportunities or financial performance. These statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to be materially different than expectations. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, ViewSonic’s dependence on third-party manufacturers; its need to maintain and expand its sales channels; market acceptance of ViewSonic’s products; general industry trends, including cyclical trends in the PC and visual display industries; and the impact of competitive products and pricing alternatives. Investors are advised to read ViewSonic’s Form 10 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, particularly the section entitled “Factors that May Affect ViewSonic’s Business and Financial Results.”
Undue reliance should not be placed on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement, and ViewSonic undertakes no obligation to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
# # #
Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. Selections, offers and programs may vary by country;
see your ViewSonic representative for complete details. Prices in U.S. dollars.
- Contact Information
- Duane Brozek
- Director, Public Relations
- ViewSonic® Corp.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.