Mitsubishi Electric to Exhibit at CEATEC JAPAN 2016
Featuring advanced IoT technologies that contribute to the realization of a prosperous society
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6503) announced today that it will exhibit a range of cutting-edge technologies and products at CEATEC JAPAN 2016 at the Makuhari Messe exhibition complex in Chiba, Japan from October 4 to 7. The exhibit will be located at Booth No. 1S27 in the “Community Area” of Hall 1.
- Under the theme of “Connecting our inter-connected society to the future─Mitsubishi Electric’s advanced technologies that contribute to the realization of a prosperous society,” the company will present cutting-edge technologies and products, with multiple exhibits that allow visitors to learn about various innovations hands-on.
- Mitsubishi Electric will introduce its latest products and technologies that support the society of the future, with a focus on IoT technology deployed in areas such as residence, manufacturing plants, transportation and other aspects of society. Individual demonstrations will include a user interface for voice-activated drawing, aimed at helping people transcend hearing impairment or communicate in foreign languages, and the DIAPLANET TOWNEMS cloud service offering efficient urban lifestyle energy management.
- User interface for voice-activated drawing with hands-on demonstration of spoken words displayed along where a finger is traced on a tablet screen.
- TV demonstration showing how DIAPLANET TOWNEMS will connect various devices and services to enable more comfortable lifestyles and community-wide energy saving. A DIAPLANET TOWNEMS case study, launched as part of the ZUTTOCITY initiative in Tsukaguchi, Hyogo Prefecture, will be shown.
- Demonstration of a high-precision air-quality sensor that alerts to the presence of PM2.5 microscopic air pollutants.
- Introduction of the e-F@ctory concept, the company’s integrated factory automation solution that helps reduce the cost of developing, manufacturing and maintaining products.
- Demonstration of the company’s new maintenance and diagnosis service targeting laser-processing machines for cutting sheet metal, utilizing IoT to demonstrate the operational status of the machines on a tablet.
- Introduction of high-tech railway energy management solutions, which allow greener railway operation by linking trains with ground-based systems.
- Demonstration of next-generation driving-assistance technologies featuring a hands-on 3D head-up display, human machine interface demonstration using a multi-bonding display, and a demonstration on driver sensing technology that enables cars to detect the status of the driver.
Safe and secure infrastructure
- Demonstration of 3D-measurement data processing for maintenance and management of social infrastructures using the company’s high-performance sensor database, delivering up to 1,000 times faster performance in storage, searches and data aggregation compared to conventional databases.
- Demonstration of 3D reconstruction technology for remodeling indoor spaces through the wearing of a 3D sensor device.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/2/205474/205474-1.jpg )
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.