EVOLIO Marketing’s Federbush to Present Educational Sessions at EXHIBITORFastTrak Providence
Focus on Measuring Exhibits, Trade Shows and Events
EVOLIO Marketing Inc., an agency dedicated to helping marketers create the best brand experiences, announced today that Joe Federbush, president, will present educational sessions at EXHIBITORFastTrak in Providence, Rhode Island on September 29 and 30.
EXHIBITOR Magazine’s EXHIBITORFastTrak features university-affiliated sessions that can lead to Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM) professional certification. The CTSM designation is awarded by EXHIBITOR in affiliation with Northern Illinois University Outreach and reflects adherence to the highest educational standards of trade show and event marketing. (www.ExhibitorOnline.com)
Following are the sessions Federbush will lead:
You Know What to Measure - But How Do You Actually Measure It?
Thursday, September 29
Regardless of booth size and investment level, measurement has become an integral part of many companies’ event marketing endeavors. This interactive, introductory-level session is designed for exhibit managers at all levels who want to learn step-by-step how to:
• Develop measurable objectives
• Determine the best research methodology (leads, surveys, behavioral tracking, social media)
• Keep timeliness and simplicity of measurement in mind
• Understand sample size and response rates
• Develop objective-based survey questions
• Analyze and present results
• Make sound decisions based on research
How to Measure the Value of Trade Show Participation - Part I: Basic Concepts
Friday, September 30
Justify and grow your trade show marketing. This CTSM required session provides basic building blocks for measuring the value of trade show marketing. Topics include:
• How to ensure that your event investments pay off
• Identifying the four sources of value from event marketing
• Estimating value for each component of event payback
• Establishing a payback ratio as an index of trade show value
• Basic organizing and presentation of results to management
Session includes examples, case studies and worksheets to help you put this knowledge to work and allow you to focus on your program strengths and weaknesses and likely opportunities for ROI improvement.
How to Measure the Value of Trade Show Participation - Part II: Practical Application
Friday, September 30
Apply what you learned in the basic trade show value measurement concepts session to your own program. Pre-requisite: How to Measure the Value of Trade Show Participation - Part I: Basic Concepts. Through examples, case studies and worksheets, you will learn to:
• Assess your program’s strengths and weaknesses
• Work with the four elements of value
• Estimate appropriate event budgets, staff and exhibit sizes
• Select and invest wisely in your show schedule
• Apply other types of measurement to compliment ROI
• Assign key performance indicators
• Deploy and apply customer and visitor research
• Report event performance to senior management
This session provides for individual guidance in working with measuring and reporting your own event scenarios and results. This session includes a pre- and in-class assessment of your program strengths and weaknesses—and identification of likely opportunities for ROI and performance improvement.
About EVOLIO Marketing
EVOLIO Marketing Inc. is dedicated to helping marketers create the best brand experiences in a way that profoundly impacts their businesses and professions. EVOLIO Marketing’s exclusive portfolio of marketing solutions will evolve your brand’s entire event marketing process beginning with identifying business challenges to obtaining measurable and actionable results. EVOLIO’s distinctive process is specifically designed for companies of all sizes and budgets. EVOLIO helps answer your toughest question: How do I successfully align our events to our business strategy and make sure they deliver effective results? (www.EVOLIOmarketing.com)
EVOLIO Marketing and the EVOLIO Marketing logo are trademarks of EVOLIO Marketing, Inc. in the United States and other counties. All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/9980/205331/205331-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Marilyn R Kroner
- Kroner Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.