Drawbridge Unveils Cross-Device Election Playbook to Drive Awareness and Votes
Drawbridge, the leading anonymized digital identity company, today announced a new package specifically for election and political campaigns that combines the best cross-device tactics for engaging, influencing, and measuring ideal audiences. The playbook is designed as a prescriptive resource for identifying the right consumers on the devices where they are most engaged, encouraging an action, and measuring results in real time, including visits to polling-places.
“With the IAB reporting that 67% of voters primarily rely on digital devices for their political information, digital reach is an effective, if not critical practice for motivating consumers to take an action,” said Drawbridge VP Marketing, Brian Ferrario. “As a result, Drawbridge has developed an insights-driven political playbook to help political campaigns create awareness and drive voters to the polls this November.”
The Drawbridge Cross-Device Election Playbook consists of:
- Political influencer identification based on enhanced demographic and interest-based targeting, political affinity, and prior voting history.
- Enhanced targeting in premium private marketplace inventory and/or alongside political news content.
- Voter-centric, cross-device storytelling to engage consumers wherever they are and encourage an action.
- Hyper-local targeting tactics based on region, DMA, custom geofences, and manual mapping.
- Real-time cross-device and offline attribution measurement based on polling-place activity within Drawbridge’s Cross-Device Insights suite.
- Custom pricing packages to meet the demands and budget of any campaign.
For more information on the Drawbridge Cross-Device Election Playbook, including tiered plans and pricing, visit www.drawbridge.com/c/vote.
Drawbridge is the leading anonymized cross-device identity company building technology that fundamentally changes the way brands connect with people. The Drawbridge Connected Consumer Graph® includes more than one billion consumers across more than three billion devices, and was found by Nielsen to be up to 97.3% precise. Brands can work with Drawbridge in three ways: by licensing the Drawbridge Connected Consumer Graph for cross-device data applications; managing cross-device ad campaigns in real-time using the Drawbridge Cross-Device Platform; or working with Drawbridge to execute cross-device campaigns. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Northgate Capital, and was named the fastest growing marketing and advertising company and sixth overall on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list. For more information visit www.drawbridge.com.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/48303/204236/204236-1.png )
- Contact Information
- Mike Murphy
- Senior Marketing Manager
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.