Australian Small Business Accounting Software Stands Up to Major Competitors with the release of Version 10 of their PC software
Cashflow Manager today announced the release of Version 10, an all-new version of the desktop bookkeeping program, which significantly improves the efficiency and accounting experience for small business owners and accountants alike. It also keeps small businesses compliant with the Australian Tax Office’s new compulsory SuperStream requirements.
While many accounting software applications exist solely in the cloud, or are hybrids of the desktop/cloud, Cashflow Manager remains committed to the ongoing development and support of its PC based solutions.
The ongoing development of the PC program is based on research the company has conducted with clients and accountants, which indicates that a preference for a desktop accounting solution is still very strong.
Cashflow Manager solutions for the PC already contain many features designed to make bookkeeping simpler for small business clients. The new features in Version 10 further enhance the offering.
Cashflow Manager Version 10 key new features are:
- Compliance with the ATO’s compulsory Superstream requirements, making it possible for clients to lodge their superannuation returns electronically.
- Keyless data entry of financial transactions by auto-allocating the transactions to the chart of accounts from an imported bank statement.
- Drill-down on reports to enable clients and their accountants to see the individual transactions that make up a report and edit the detail on the spot without having to exit the report.
- Import supplier inventory lists, customer lists and other lists, which will save time having to manually update and maintain vital business records.
- Resize fonts within the program to make it easier to read
“We continue to innovate and bring new features to our users which will streamline the way they manage their finances. These latest changes will save hours of productivity for our clients, and positively impact their working lives,” says Mr. Millar.
In addition to Version 10, the Android version of the Cashflow Manager mobile invoicing application is now available on the Google Play Store. It is a free download and will work as a stand alone application. It is also possible to synchronise the app over the Internet with the Cashflow Manager PC software.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/32264/204094/204094-1.png )
- Contact Information
- Rob Richards
- Marketing Manager
- Cashflow Manager
- (61) 0412103850
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.