FleetMind joins the Safe Fleet family
CEO Advisory on Acquisition
Together with Safe Fleet, we are bigger, stronger, and more advantageously positioned to create and deliver innovative solutions that measurably enhance fleet safety, sustainability, productivity and profitability.
MONTREAL, CANADA - June 6, 2016
To Our Valued Customers, Partners and Associates;
We are pleased to announce that FleetMind Solutions, Inc., and its North American team of employees, are now members of the Safe Fleet family. Headquartered in Belton, MO, Safe Fleet has created a home for best-in-class companies dedicated to becoming the leading global provider of safety solutions for fleet vehicles.
We believe that joining a larger organization - particularly one that shares our vision of excellence - will allow us to provide an even broader array of product and services with expanded resources and capabilities to address our customers’ needs. Together with Safe Fleet, we are bigger, stronger, and more advantageously positioned to create and deliver innovative solutions that measurably enhance fleet safety, sustainability, productivity and profitability.
Our combined organization, 1100 employees strong, is committed to maintaining and enhancing our customer relationships. Looking ahead, we look forward to providing you with even more comprehensive and innovative offerings and areas of expertise in the future.
For now, we would like to assure you of the following:
- Our company will continue to operate out of our Montreal headquarters and regional representation without change.
- Our team will continue to serve you as before. All of our employees will retain their current roles and responsibilities.
- Our products and services will continue to be offered, delivered and supported without change.
- Our executive leadership will be maintained within the larger Safe Fleet organization.
In a nutshell, it’s business as usual.
What will change to your benefit is the following:
- We will have greater access to resources and technologies to expedite our product road map to ensure that we maintain – and expand - our leadership role in the industry.
- We will have access to greater capabilities for customer care, especially in terms of deployment and installation resources, to ensure that our customers are served to the highest standards.
- We will be able to grow our team and further develop our existing employees to foster an environment of professional excellence to benefit all our constituents.
- We will be able to access new vertical markets with our smart truck technologies to further grow our customers base, learn from new industries, and expand our knowledge base.
- We will have access to multiple new product offerings such as, for example, 360-degree camera systems, additional DVR and hardware platforms, route optimization software, and safety applications that cater to school and transit bus markets.
Most importantly, your satisfaction is our primary objective. Should you have any comments, questions or concerns, please contact me directly to learn more.
We look forward to our enhanced future together!
CEO of FleetMind
FleetMind Solutions, Inc. is the award-winning technology leader for fleet management solutions. FleetMind’s technology is derived from over 15 years and millions of dollars invested in developing the industry’s best and most advanced fleet solutions specifically designed for waste and recycling environments. FleetMind solutions have been successfully installed in thousands of vehicles across North America. Our products have allowed the industry’s largest waste and recycling fleets to link their drivers and vehicles to business operations in real-time to ensure improved productivity, safety, sustainability, profitability and customer service. For more information, visit us at www.FleetMind.com.
About Safe Fleet
Headquartered in Belton, MO, Safe Fleet owns a portfolio of brands that provide increased functionality and integrated solutions for fleet vehicle manufacturers and operators around the world. These brands serve five major markets including: emergency services, bus and rail, truck and trailer, work truck, and industrial. With over 1000 employees, the Safe Fleet family of brands operates almost 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space and targets markets with increasing demand for operator, passenger, and pedestrian safety. For more information about Safe Fleet please visit www.safefleet.net.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/23556/203621/203621-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Don Diego Padilla
- (1) 888-639-1666
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.