Juniper Networks Chairman and CEO Scott Kriens to Deliver Keynote at Interop New York
Company to Showcase Solutions for Application Acceleration and Secure Networking; Selected as Official Provider of Network Firewall and Intrusion Prevention Technology to Secure Show Network
SUNNYVALE, Calif., September 14, 2006 - Juniper Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: JNPR) today announced that Chairman and CEO Scott Kriens will deliver a keynote address at the upcoming Interop New York 2006 Conference and Exposition taking place at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City, September 18-21.
Juniper Networks Chairman and CEO Scott Kriens
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Location: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York City
Juniper Networks will showcase its industry-leading portfolio of networking and security solutions at Interop Booth #129 September 19-21. These solutions are optimized to deliver secure communications over a single IP network, enabling customers to make their businesses more competitive. Demonstrations at Interop will focus on:
* Unified Access Control (UAC) solution - Showcasing Juniper’s superior answer to network access control, including the latest features for its Infranet Controller (IC);
* Secure Branch and Data Center - Showcasing the Juniper Networks Secure Services Gateways (SSG) and DX application acceleration platforms demonstrating Unified Threat Management (UTM) functionality and application delivery, respectively. In addition, the company will highlight its WX WAN optimization platforms, as well as the J-series Services Routers;
* Remote Access - Showcasing Juniper Networks’ market-leading SSL VPN platform for remote employee, partner and customer access;
* Financial Services Solutions - Juniper personnel will deliver a presentation around the company’s integrated solution offerings for financial services organizations using real-world case studies as examples;
* State and Local Government Solutions - Juniper personnel will present the company’s integrated solution offerings for the government sector.
In addition to its demonstrations, Juniper Networks and the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) will be hosting a co-sponsored educational event to take place in meeting room 2D08 (2nd Level) on Wednesday, September 20 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. Juniper and TCG will conduct three seminars designed to educate the industry on the Trusted Network Connect (TNC) architecture for network admission control, as well as highlighting demonstrations of integrated solutions from member companies. The first two sessions (11:30 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. ET) are geared towards IT end-users, while the third session, starting at 4:00 p.m. ET, is designed for the media and industry analysts. A cocktail reception will follow the third session.
Juniper Networks is the official security provider for the InteropNet Event Network (eNet), which offers reliable, high-speed network services to all exhibitors, conferences and meeting rooms. The InteropNet, built in collaboration with leading hand-selected networking vendors, will use role-based security management with Juniper’s NetScreen-Security Manager; integrated intrusion prevention using Juniper’s ISG 2000 FW/VPN with IDP; and denial-of-service (DoS) Flood Protection featuring Juniper’s M7i routers and ISG 2000 FW/VPNs.
Juniper Networks is also participating in the InteropLabs Initiative, which showcases the latest networking solutions in a live, vendor-neutral, standards-based arena. Juniper Networks will be participating in this year’s InteropLabs Network Access Control (NAC) initiative. For the NAC initiative, Juniper Networks will showcase elements of its Unified Access Control solution, including the Infranet Controller and NetScreen FW/VPN appliances.
In addition to Kriens’ keynote address, distinguished speakers for Interop New York include additional representatives from Juniper Networks, who will address the latest developments and deployments of secure networking in the following presentations:
* Tuesday, September 19 at 11:15 a.m. ET - Gregory Lebovitz, technical director and solutions architect, will present on “VoIP Security”;
* Tuesday, September 19 at 3:30 p.m. ET - Denzil Wessels, technical marketing manager, and Steve Hanna, distinguished engineer, will participate on the “NAC Expert Panel,” discussing the technical issues behind network access control;
* Wednesday, September 20 at 3:30 p.m. ET - Michael Banic, senior director of product management, will present “Data Center Networking: Connectivity Strategies”;
* Thursday, September 21 at 1:30 p.m. ET - Gregory Lebovitz, technical director and solutions architect, will present on “How to Build Bulletproof Networks for Converged Services”;
* Thursday, September 21 at 1:30 p.m. ET - Chris Spain, senior director, enterprise products and solutions, will present on “The Firewall: What’s Next for this All-Important Security Tool?”;
* Friday, September 22 at 8:30 a.m. ET - Bruno Rijsman, distinguished engineer, will present an all-day workshop on “Layer 3 and Layer 2 MPLS VPNs.”
Press and Analyst Meetings
Juniper Networks executives will be attending the conference and will be available to speak with press and industry analysts on a number of technology topics and market trends. To schedule an interview with Juniper Networks, please contact:
For industry analysts interested in scheduling an interview, please contact:
* Erin Lawrence at (408) 936-4188 or email@example.com.
About Juniper Networks, Inc.
Juniper Networks is the leader in enabling secure and assured communications over a single IP network. The company’s purpose-built, high performance IP platforms enable customers to support many different services and applications at scale. Service providers, enterprises, governments and research and education institutions worldwide rely on Juniper Networks to deliver products for building networks that are tailored to the specific needs of their users, services and applications. Juniper Networks’ portfolio of proven networking and security solutions supports the complex scale, security and performance requirements of the world’s most demanding networks. Additional information can be found at www.juniper.net.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, and NetScreen are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Amy Lee
- Media Contact
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.