CORE Gaming offers a ‘Road to Vegas’ with daredevil Evel Knievel
We have really pushed the devices to their limits on this production
CORE Gaming, the world-leading HTML5 gambling software house, has released a brand new game, ‘Evel Knievel Road to Vegas’, dedicated to the memorable exploits of the motorcycling daredevil.
The 25-line slot, with five bonus features, offers players a unique experience, with a maximum possible payout of £250,000 and a theoretical return to the player of up to 94.36%.
In the game, which is available on SkyVegas.com, Evel sets up camp for the night along the dusty Nevada road leading to Vegas. The player can reminisce with him as they take in the sights and experience his legendary jumps at Wembley Stadium and the Grand Canyon whilst looking back on his incredible career by flicking through the pages of his photo album.
The player can then control him at high-octane speeds along Route 66, traversing ramps and obstacles to win big money.
Evel Knievel Road to Vegas features are activated by three, four or five ‘star’ scatter symbols landing anywhere on the reels. Once a player triggers a bonus, a feature wheel is presented, carrying marks of all five bonus rounds. Evel spins the wheel and one of the five features is randomly awarded.
- Route 66: Steer Evel on his bike through a series of 10 daring stunts to win cash prizes. Players interact with the screen to accelerate, being careful not to go too fast and flip the motorbike.
- Sky Cycle: Fifteen free spins are awarded with Lock n Load symbols. Set at the Grand Canyon, Evel zooms past the reels in his rocket bike, engulfing symbols with fire and locking them in place to gain potentially big wins.
- Memory Bank: Flip through Evel’s scrapbook and choose eight pictures from his most famous jumps to hunt for prizes. Find hidden ‘stars’ to turn the pages, which may award bigger wins.
- To The Limit: A free spins feature that will award an unlimited number of random free spins, with a random multiplier applied to any winning combination. Evel revs his bike beside the reels – spinning them on and on. Watch out for the ‘stop’ symbol on reel three as this will stall Evel’s bike to halt the feature.
- Jump For Glory: A super volatile feature based on the daredevil’s famous Wembley jump, giving you three chances to win big. Evel will perform the jump three times, trying to collect the cash values that float above a long line of buses. Will he crash or will he collect big money?
Road to Vegas also has two ‘reel modifiers’ which trigger randomly within the base game. Even if you think you have a losing spin, Evel can jump from his chair and strike the reels, causing a respin that awards a win or pulls a lever that sets off the pyrotechnics and changes symbols to wilds.
“CORE is very proud to present our second game under the Evel Knievel brand,” CORE Gaming Creative Director Simon Rideout said. “We have really pushed the devices to their limits on this production, using our new particle engine wherever possible. Also experimenting with physics, device vibration and animation very rarely seen on mobile devices using HTML5. Our first release of Evel Knievel was a major success for us and we are certain this will follow suit.”
A Free Play version of can be accessed here:
About CORE Gaming
CORE Gaming is a world leader in the development of HTML5 gambling content. It has created more than 150 games since launch in 2011 for the online gaming industry’s leading operators and is leading the way in HTML5 technology, recently deploying a single code base strategy for both mobile and desktop.
CORE Gaming is based in the UK and has a software licence through the UK Gambling Commission.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/34968/202713/202713-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Jodie Thind
- Lyceum Media
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.