STMicroelectronics Releases Your Creativity in Showcase of Solutions around STM32, Secure Microcontrollers, and Near Field Communication
Free hands-on workshops and technical seminars at Embedded World in Nuremberg, Germany (Hall 4A-138, Feb 23-25 2016) and on YouTube
Geneva, February 17, 2016 – At Embedded World 2016 in Nuremberg, Germany, STMicroelectronics will present a broad range of solutions for embedded designs across the full range of applications, including industrial, medical, consumer, and automotive. The comprehensive showcase will include demos, technical seminars, and hands-on workshops, hosted by experts who can help attendees release their creativity with ST’s latest embedded technologies, products, and tools. Videos, produced during the event, will be available from February 24, 2016 at www.youtube.com/stonlinemedia/EW2016
ST invites Embedded World 2016 attendees to participate in on-booth technical conferences or go into more depth on products and tools during practical workshops running throughout the exhibition. ST will give away hundreds of valuable and easy-to-use development boards and other prizes, including BB-8™ by Sphero, an app-enabled Droid™ powered by the STM32F3 ARM® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller, during various activities.
Among the demonstrations planned for Embedded World attendees are:
- The newest members of the STM32 ARM Cortex‑M MCU family, including new 14-pin STM32L0 devices, smaller derivatives of the STM32L4, and extensions of the STM32F4 and STM32F7 series;
- A member of the LoRa® Alliance, ST will demonstrate the LoRa technology on STM32 MCUs and distribute LoRa combo packs (STM32L0 Nucleo + SX1276MB1LAS shield from Semtech) to interested attendees;
- Application solutions around the STM32 including connectivity, graphics, motor control, ARM mbed™ OS, Apple HomeKit™, and more;
- The STM32 Open Development Environment, which provides a flexible, easy, and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications;
- The full NFC portfolio, including tags, dynamic tags, readers, and transceivers;
- A new security module for securing connected devices;
- Solutions that include wireless charging, new innovative sensors, wireless connectivity, MEMS microphones, and micro-power analog, to complement embedded designs;
- Flightsense™ sensor family for ranging, user detection, and gesture control;
- Embedded solutions for automotive applications that include the first Power Architecture™ MCU with ISO CAN FD (Flexible Data Rate) and the SPC5Studio microcontroller development environment demonstrated on the smallest ASIL-D microcontroller device (SPC57);
- Teseo III single-chip standalone positioning ICs capable of receiving signals from multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems.
Embedded World 2016 attendees are welcomed to visit STMicroelectronics in Hall 4A-138 to release their creativity.
Tune in for ST’s Embedded World videos, recorded live from the show, available from Feb 24, 2016 at www.youtube.com/stonlinemedia/EW2016
- Contact Information
- Michael Markowitz
- Director WW Technical Media Relations
- (1) 781 591-0354
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.