Action Engine Launches Mobile Advertising Campaign Manager
BELLEVUE, Wash. — September 13, 2006 — Action Engine® Corporation, the mobile application platform leader, today announced the launch of the company’s Mobile Advertising Campaign Manager. The user-friendly, Web-based console is designed to enable media companies and operators to easily and quickly insert advertisements into wireless applications built using the Action Engine Mobile Application Platform™. The benefits of using the Action Engine Mobile Advertising Campaign Manager include creating and managing entire campaign lifecycles without requiring specialized mobile advertising expertise or piling on huge overhead costs.
According to a recent report published by Informa Telecoms & Media*, advertisers are forecast to spend over $11.35 billion worldwide advertising on consumers’ mobile devices by 2011. This demand has led to many companies scrambling to quickly add mobile advertising functionality into their existing mobile services.
“Mobile advertising continues to receive global interest from a variety of players in the ecosystem, and we are beginning to see adoption in messaging, mobile web and mobile video,” said Laura Marriott, executive director of the Mobile Marketing Association. “Mobile provides the one-to-one dialogue and interaction that brands have long sought for.”
Scott G. Silk, president and CEO of Action Engine added, “Our new Mobile Advertising Campaign Manager makes cell phone advertising insertion, management, and reporting a simple task for media companies and operators. It’s an out-of-the-box solution that does not require a massive investment and decreases time to market.”
Action Engine’s Mobile Advertising Campaign Manager combines an easy-to-use, Web-based administration console with the company’s robust server technology that enables companies to:
- Upload and insert unobtrusive banner advertisements in a variety of locations throughout mobile applications
- Cache advertisements in offline navigation screens within mobile applications to drive increased impression and click-through rates
- Set rules for the length, frequency, and type of advertising campaigns
- Assign keywords that allow for advertisements to be placed with context-sensitivity based on the actions the consumer is performing on the phone
- Report on usage statistics, advertising impressions, and advertising click-through rates
- Study detailed customer analytics to develop user profiles which improve advertising placement
- Provide advertisements that allow the consumer to click-through to perform an action, such as calling an advertiser, launching a video, or answering a polling question
- Deploy seamless over-the-air updates to mobile advertising campaigns
A demonstration of the Action Engine Mobile Advertising Campaign Manager is available at the Action Engine Booth #504 at the CTIA Wireless IT & Entertainment tradeshow in Los Angeles, through Sept.14. The company is also showcasing a number of advertising-enabled applications running on Java, BREW, SavaJe, and Windows Mobile powered phones at the event.
About Action Engine
Winner of the IDC Top 10, the Fierce 15, and the Mobile Star Awards, Action Engine® Corporation, the mobile application platform leader, delivers a breakthrough in mobile application usability. The Action Engine Mobile Application Platform™ introduces a browserless, client/server approach to searching for and discovering mobile content that takes 80% fewer keystrokes and trips to the network, and drives 20x faster response times than competitive alternatives. The company’s award-winning mobile search, mobile advertising, and location-based service solutions enable content providers and wireless operators to quickly deliver a superior mobile user experience. Action Engine’s software has been deployed by a robust list of global companies that include Sprint, Verizon Wireless, SingTel, Optus, MSNBC.com, TiVo, and SmartVideo. Additional information is available at +1(425) 498-1500 [Americas/AsiaPac], +44 (0) 1628 509088 [UK/EMEA], firstname.lastname@example.org and www.actionengine.com.
* “Mobile Advertising Services; Generating Revenue Through Subsidised Content”; Informa Telecoms & Media; authored by Nicky Walton, senior research analyst; published September 2006.
Action Engine is a registered trademark, and Action Engine Mobile Application Platform and Brand-n-Go are trademarks of Action Engine Corporation. All other names, brands, or products may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Anne Baker
- Vice President of Marketing
- Action Engine
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.