Tips for Buying Hair Extensions: Master Hair Architect Reveals Five Must-Ask Questions to Make Choosing the Right Hair Extensions Easier
Master hair architect and founder of Ooh La La Hair Extensions on the Gold Coast shares five important questions every person should ask in order to avoid purchasing low quality types of hair extensions and experiencing natural hair damage from extensions.
There’s nothing worse than having hair extensions look fake or unnatural. Once hair extensions have been attached they should feel like a part of the natural hair, and not fall out or slip.
Investing in hair extensions can be a big decision because of the costs and time involved in the process and the product. Therefore, choosing the right hair extensions can become quite overwhelming, with so much variety involving types of hair extensions and application styles.
Master hair architect and owner of Ooh La La Hair Extensions, Lisa Forrest says while research can be time consuming and tiresome, it’s always best to know exactly which types of hair extensions are being attached and how. “There are so many different types of hair extensions and attachment styles flooding the market, and the internet can feel a little overwhelming with just the sheer volume of information available, but purchasing incorrectly can cost a lot of money, and do a lot of damage to the natural hair, so it’s really important that people investing in extensions are fully informed before they make a commitment,” says Lisa. www.oohlalahairextensions.com.au
Lisa offers these five questions as tips for buying hair extensions:
1. Do the hair extensions shed hair after they are attached, or can they be reused again and again? “When hair extensions shed, the hair becomes thinner and thinner and they begin to look untidy and unhealthy,” says Lisa. “So ensure the hair extensions do not shed, so that refills will not need to be bought to bring them back to life, which is an added expense.”
2. Are there chemicals used to remove the hair extensions? “A lot of Gold Coast hair extensions need glue to attach them, which means a bond remover will be used to take them out. However, bond removers also break down the glue that holds the extensions together, hence they fall apart and there is a need to buy a new whole set again,” says Lisa. “Bond removers also damage the natural hair. These chemicals usually get tested on synthetic hair for speed of removal, not on how safe they are for natural hair and do not have ingredients listed on the bottle – so beware as damage from extensions to natural hair can happen using this method.”
3. Will these extensions slip or fall out? “There’s nothing worse than having hair extensions look fake or unnatural. Once hair extensions have been attached they should feel like a part of the natural hair, and not fall out or slip,” says Lisa.
4. Is there a guarantee for the hair extensions? Always use a hairdresser that backs their own products and service.
5. Does the hairdresser attaching the hair extensions have reviews or testimonials written about their services and the products they have sold to people? Seeing positive testimonials from people vouching for the person or product is priceless. “Word of mouth praises are the most accurate way to ensure the quality of the product and service,” says Lisa.
After years of extensive hair extension research, Lisa discovered Shrinkies hair extensions and tweaked the application to form her own unique style, which she has authentically tested to ensure it stands up to everyday wear. www.oohlalahairextensions.com.au
Shrinkies hair extensions do not slip or fall out, guaranteed and do not use glue to attach to the natural hair. Hence hair can be reused over and over again, and they save the client money because they last a lot longer than other methods.
Ooh La La Hair Extensions offer buyers arguably the best hair extensions on Gold Coast after years of trials and testing. For more information on the services offered by Ooh La La Hair Extensions or to book a free consultation, visit www.oohlalahairextensions.com.au.
About Ooh La La Hair Extensions
Located on the Gold Coast in Australia, Ooh La La Hair Extensions have become a leader hair extension industry since it was founded by hair extension technician, Lisa Forrest in 2002. The company has continued to deliver quality service, products and an affordable price for 15 years. Their unique control measures ensure that applied hair extensions not will not slip or tangle.
Ooh La La Hair Extensions is trusted by thousands of women nationally and internationally. Top models, actresses, the famous and not so famous fly in from interstate and overseas to experience hair extensions like never before. The comfortable, safe, non-damaging and, unique attachment method is something they say is “hard to find elsewhere” once they have experienced Ooh La La Hair Extensions.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/28453/201389/201389-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Lisa Forrest
- Director/Master Hair Architect
- Ooh La La Hair Extensions
- (61) 420 281 209
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.