MILITARY: FREE Onboard Spending up to $250! CruiseDealership
The Internets’ Search Engine For Booking and Locating the Best Deals.
Take Advantage of the Active,Veteran and Retired Military Personnel Cruise Promotion in which you can enjoy Up to $250 in Free Onboard Spending Money on any cruise, any time of the year!, said Thomas DeSimone, CEO of Cruisedealership
Military and Veterans Up to $250 Onboard Credit!
- Once you are registered and qualified, this offer will apply to any future cruise you book. You can have this offer applied anytime, before or after you book.Onboard Spending money can be used for Shore Excursions, Specialty dining, Shopping and more.
- Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date. Offer is valid for eligible military personnel in the U.S. and Canada only. Free onboard spending money is in the form of onboard credit. Maximum of two onboard credit offers per stateroom. This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges and gratuities, discretionary hotel and dining charges. Offer excludes Travel Agent and Interline fares. Offer is combinable with other onboard credit offers. Other restrictions may apply. Eligibility includes active military, retired military and disable military veterans with proper verification as outlined below.
- Please ensure documentation provided has any Social Security numbers crossed out. a. Active personnel currently serving in the following service divisions: i - United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves with a copy of a military verification certificate confirming active duty status available for free online at http://www.defense.gov/faq. ii - Canadian National Defense — NDI 20 – Canadian Forces Identification Card
- Retired Personnel denied as A) enlisted personnel or officers with a minimum of 20 years of service, B) medically retired, or C) 100% disabled. Proper identification for United States is a BLUE or TAN Uniformed Identification Card. For Canadians, NDI 75 – Record of Service Identification Card or CF 75 or certificate of discharge; is used. c. Veterans with an Honorable Discharge serving a minimum of two years or six months in an active war zone in any of the United States service divisions listed above or in the Canadian National Defense. Proper identification in the form of a DD 214, plus a current photo ID is required. For Canadians, Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) Health Identification Card is used.
Military Onboard Credit Breakdown!
- Free Onboard spending money is in the form of Onboard Credit and is per Qualifying Military passenger. Sailings of 6 Days or less ($50 per person). Sailings between 7 - 13 Days ($100 per person ). Sailings of 14 Days of Longer ($250 per person)
- January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2016
Call for assistance - 888-604-0279
Promotions are time sensitive, subject to availability!
Established in 2004, Cruisedealership is one of the top Internet’s largest cruise seller. Cruisedealership offers a wide array of itineraries and ship details for more than 70 cruise lines worldwide and is one of the top sellers of cruises on the Internet.
CruiseDealership was Recognized as one of the Top Ten Best companies that give value and quality by National Geographic Passport to the Best The 10 Best of EVERYTHING -An Ultimate Guide for Travelers. Cruise Travelers interested in booking their cruise can contact CruiseDealership at 888-604-0279 or visit their website at www.cruisedealership.com
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/27106/200741/200741-1.png )
- Contact Information
- Thomas DeSimone
- Co-Founder & CEO
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.