Introducing CareerLabs: The Job Search Engine that Keeps You From Working for the Wrong Companies
New site uses machine learning and exclusive data to reveal company info that was previously only available by having a friend on the inside
Today, CareerLabs, launches the first search engine that makes it easy to take full control of your job search. CareerLabs allows those seeking employment to customize their search by a variety of filters spanning work-life balance, culture, political affiliation of senior management and the financial health of a company, and more. Itís the closest way to get a feel for an office other than one day putting on an Oculus Rift and getting transported into one.
Invite two friends and get free access to all premium features at CareerLabs.com for one month.
According to a recent study from Hudson Research, work-life balance is the top priority for job seekers and itís nearly impossible to get a sense of it through a traditional job listing. Thatís why CareerLabs created the first job-search engine that sources what people want to know about companies but didnít have access to before.
†By surveying employees from 70% of all US companies, CareerLabs manages one of the largest databases of employee surveys and has more than 10 million data points on matters ranging from morale and culture to job satisfaction, work/life balance and compensation.
Check out a video on how CareerLabs works here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmUGZtQI81o
CareerLabs makes this possible through these core features:
- Visas: Essential for anyone working in the U.S. whoís not a citizen, this filter streamlines the search for finding companies likely to sponsor a variety of Visas
- Financial Health: Evaluate companies by revenue, cash, debt, assets, net income or by venture rounds
- Culture: Learn how people feel about company vision, values and other intangibles
- Management: Discover the strength and weakness of higher-ups
- Work/life balance: Find companies that encourage personal and professional stability
- Career progression: Looking for mentorship and upward mobility? This reveals a companyís ability to deliver on this key area and turn great into greatness
- Job satisfaction: Reveal how people really feel about working at a company
- Compensation, health care, training and retirement benefits: Get an idea of benefits for an individual or family
- Political index: Work for companies whose employees share your political values
ďWhen it comes to your job search, the things that matter the most are usually the hardest things to get access to,Ē says Anthony Van Horne, co-founder of CareerLabs. ďAs a Canadian living and working in the US, I know first-hand how difficult it is to find a job at companies who claim they offer benefits, like H-1B Visas, when they really donít. Thatís why we created CareerLabs -- our commitment lies in innovating job search and revealing the truth behind critical job aspects. With hundreds of millions of datapoints at their fingertips, job seekers can use CareerLabs to gain an unbiased, unvarnished, real-time view of companies before they hit send on an application.Ē
CareerLabs is the worldís first and only site dedicated to giving people a holistic understanding of companies and jobs. Founded by former Wall Streeters who were frustrated and unsatisfied by the job search tools available to them, CareerLabs has more than 20 million active job listings and gives job seekers insight for the first time into preferences work-life balance, culture, political affiliation of senior management and the financial health of a company, and more. Learn more at CareerLabs.com
VSC for CareerLabs
- Contact Information
- Creighton Vance
- PR Mixmaster
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.