How to Create a Successful Crowd funding Project for Business
Crowd Funding projects are an option to successfully raise capital in business. Cash flow management and Growth are often a delicate balance in Small to Medium Enterprises and this new mode of raising capital is largely unknown to SMEs.
“Many businesses do not understand that crowd funding projects for businesses are possible and can be successful.” said Ms Allen.
Fleur Allen, business owner and educator says crowd funding is a largely unfamiliar and unknown form of raising capital for Small to Medium Businesses however it is a legitimate and powerful way to address cash flow issues that can stifle business growth.
“Many businesses do not understand that crowd funding projects for businesses are possible and can be successful,” said Ms Allen. “Many may be familiar with this type of capital raising for charity or not-for-profit organisations only.”
She continued: “I have researched, watched (and supported) successful crowd funding projects for business over the past 6 months. I decided to create one for my own business when we successfully won a recent International Business award called Ontraport’s Success Award for Most Creativity with Technology and needed to fund travelling to the United States at short notice.”
Ms Allen said businesses would be surprised that achieving success in a crowd -unding project does not need to be achieved only through a large social media following.
Ms Allen is holding an event where she will share her knowledge and experience on how to create a successful crowd-funding project for business including the following strategies:
- Communicate your story and needs for achieving your crowd-funding project in terms of how it will improve your clients, members or followers experience with your business.
- Good social media exposure is important however keep it in proportion with multiple forms of communicating your story.
- Keep your audience regularly updated throughout the duration of the project.
- Face-to-face communication and business networking can be the key to your crowd funding project success therefore make sure you include this in your communication strategy.
- Don’t prejudge your audience; you don’t know who will be your next successful pledger.
Ms Allen said crowd funding for business projects is an underutilised form of capital raising in Small to Medium Businesses. “As many businesses aren’t using this form of capital raising this is an opportunity for you to stand out from the crowd.”
All those that have pledged to the successful crowd-funding project and those that continue to do so receive an exclusive invitation to a private social function including a presentation sharing the successes and mistakes from her recently successful first crowd-funding project for business hosted by Ms Allen.
- Contact Information
- Fleur Allen
- Founding Director
- Fleur Allen
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.