Blue Chip Minds Reveals Professional Development Opportunities for Business Management Teams and Offers Five Tips for Great Leadership
According to Blue Chip Minds, the key to an organisation’s success is having strong leaders that seek out and achieve personal and professional development opportunities.
Good leadership creates energy and excitement, and a genuine thirst for knowledge to improve working relationships and company outcomes.
Great leaders are the driving force behind any organisation. Strong and solid business leadership encourages creativity, initiative, professional development opportunities and productivity, and inspires loyalty and commitment towards common goals and the company’s success.
Just as strong leadership can lift a business and its staff, weak leadership can shake the core of a company, and nurture a culture of uncertainty, insecurity and low morale. CEO Georgia Ellis from Blue Chip Minds – a corporate training company that specialises in encouraging self-awareness in leadership – believes good leadership also develops a healthy corporate culture that naturally fosters open communication, a desire to succeed and high employee retention. www.bluechipminds.com
“Whether you are a business owner or an employee, having good leadership qualities will ensure personal and professional success for every person attached to the company. Good leadership creates energy and excitement, and a genuine thirst for knowledge to improve working relationships and company outcomes,” says Georgia. “Great leaders implement things like confidence building activities into the working day, because they know confidence creates healthy and productive autonomy and empowers the individual to do better.”
Georgia shares these five points on what makes a good leader:
- Be open to continual learning. “A strong leader has a growth mindset; always curious and exhibits wonder and excitement. They understand that learning is investing in growth, which won’t only benefit themselves, but also the staff and the company,” says Georgia. “This also extends to an openness to continually learn about themselves, and how to improve their efforts. Self-awareness in leadership is what sets the great leaders apart from the rest.”
- Have confidence. “Confidence instills trust and optimism, and also confidence in others, which can be highly contagious within an organisation. When a leader is confident, they’ll be determined, and that certainty allows people around them to feel safe and secure,” says Georgia. “If a leader lacks in this area, confidence building activities can always get them back on track pretty quickly.”
- Be interested. “Showing genuine interest in ideas and concerns from staff will invest in their own professional and personal development, which ultimately only raises the company and the leader’s credibility.” www.bluechipminds.com
- Set a purpose. “Be very clear about goals and visions with staff members, so everyone’s striving to achieve the same outcomes.”
- Be disciplined. “Showing discipline and strength can be inspiring to staff members. Discipline helps with focus, which ultimately leads to making good decisions for the company, and executing them with precision.”
For more information on professional development opportunities for corporate staff and management through Blue Chip Minds, visit www.bluechipminds.com.
About Blue Chip Minds
Blue Chip Minds specialises in uncovering and changing paradigms and limiting negative self-talk. The company can tailor a training program specifically to meet the unique needs of any team. Leadership strategy specialists will show team members how to uncover and change limiting conditioning, so they can easily improve attitudes, instil positive self-belief and exceed individual and team objectives.
Blue Chip Minds specialises in delivering training and building self-awareness in organisations and individuals globally. The company has a track record of delivering successful and empowering personal development and self-awareness programs to meet the needs of commercial organisations and their people. Blue Chip Minds provides practical and evidence-based methods for unleashing the leader within.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/28453/200415/200415-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Georgia Ellis
- Leadership Strategy Specialist
- Blue Chip Minds
- (61) 428 123 233
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.