The Checklist for a Happy Life
Smart people often work across several disciplines.
Personal Development expert Yildiz Sethi says that “Ultimately we all want to be happy and most people are too busy in life to consider how happy they are or what will make them happy. In her book Stardust on the Spiritual Path and in her workshops and personal sessions, she gives detail about how we can transform ourselves.”
She says that “We seem to be searching for the illusive or unreachable and ignoring what is present.”
“If we can change perspective, we can change our life”
“If we can accept and love ourselves we can do so with others.”
Checklist to leading a happy and fulfilled life:
- Consider what excites you and what you enjoy: Spend more time doing these things and factor them in your daily life.
- Look at what is working for you and what is not: Anything that is causing stress should be looked at closely and examined to see if it a necessary part of your life.
- Look at how you can let go of what is not useful in your life.
- Consider if you take many things personally and get into the habit of checking out with others what they really mean before making decisions on them.
- Accept people as they are: rather than trying to change those around you.
Yildiz is running a unique 6 Day Healing from the Roots intensive in January 2016 for those who are ready for transformation at a deep level. Details on http://yildizsethi.com/what-yildiz-does/healing-from-the-roots-advanced-healing-experiential-learning-course/
Yildiz has a scientific background and has spent her life sources methodologies that are effective in helping people make changes. She is a qualified and registered psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and Family Constellations facilitator and trainer and Vedic astrologer. For more information see http://yildizsethi.com/home/about-yildiz-2/
She says that “smart people often go across several disciplines to draw out common threads that can be seen from a varied and rich base of knowledge”.
High resolution images and interviews are available on request and on website www,yildizsethi.com
Media contact Yildiz Sethi 0412172300
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/48767/200141/200141-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Yildiz Sethi
- Family Constellations Pty Ltd
- (61) 731616171
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.