Sydney Wedding Photographer Paula Brennan Reveals Five Tips on How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Styling Team
Sydney wedding photographer Paula Brennan gives brides tips on how to recognise their ideal hair and make-up team for the big day.
Photographs last forever; when a woman feels confident and gorgeous, her inner glow will shine through in every shot.
For every woman that imagines her special day, where she gets to wed the man of her dreams and enjoy captured wedding moments with the grandchildren decades after the event, everything needs to be perfect. The dress, the venue, the flowers, the cake, the wedding party, the theme, the celebrant, the food, the music, the photographer… in fact, the stress of the details and coordination sometimes makes an error or detour from the original plan quite devastating for the bride.
The first person a bride usually sees on the morning of her wedding day is the wedding styling team – that is, the make-up artist and the hairdresser – followed closely by the photographer. To remove some of the pre-wedding angst, choosing a team that is reliable and in tune with the bride’s vision is integral to beginning the day with tranquillity and confidence.
According to Sydney wedding photographer, Paula Brennan, a bride’s own style should reflect in the way her hair and make-up are done. “If a woman feels beautiful on her wedding day, her confidence will naturally soar. That’s why it’s really important for her to choose a wedding styling team that understands her needs, personality and vision,” says Sydney wedding photographer, Paula Brennan. “Photographs last forever; when a woman feels confident and gorgeous, her inner glow will shine through in every shot" www.newcreations.com.au
“I’ve photographed a lot of weddings, and have worked with many hairdressers and make-up artists, so I definitely understand how important it is for brides to have complete trust in the beauty team. It’s one of the most important decisions for a bride to make, so it’s worth giving consideration to.” www.newcreations.com.au
The Sydney wedding photographer recommends the following five tips for brides searching for their perfect wedding styling team:
- Consider recommendations - someone who’s been on the same boat should be able to dish out some suggestions and feedback. Similarly, a wedding photographer, videographer or other wedding vendors could also shed some insight.
- Portfolio – the bride should always ask to see a portfolio from the wedding styling team. Portfolios need to speak to the bride personally, and are a good indication of like-styles. Brides should feel comfortable with the hair and make-up looks in the portfolio, and shouldn’t hire a beauty team from a recommendation alone.
- Follow updates – since social media plays a big role in business marketing, a bride should be able to see the latest updates of their styling team, so they are able to judge whether their style is right for the wedding.
- Trial – wedding trials are important, to test whether or not the style the bride had in mind works for her. It’s also a good time to express her expectations.
- Personality – a bride should have someone that she trusts by her side. They will serve as her anchor to that hectic day. The hair and make-up team should also be able to provide that feeling of fun during the day.
To achieve a perfect day with many beautifully captured wedding moments, a bride must have a team of styling experts around her who are passionate about making her wedding day special. She should have people who understand her needs.
For more advice, contact Sydney wedding photographer Paula Brennan through her website www.paulabrennan.com.au or visit New Creations Photography at www.newcreations.com.au.
About New Creations Photography
New Creations Photography specialises in relaxed, natural photography for weddings, glamour shoots and photo sessions for couples. Located in Sydney and on the Sunshine Coast, the wedding photographers at New Creation Photography love working with easy going and fun-loving people, who are passionate about their life story and relationships. They feel blessed to be able to capture the great milestones in people’s lives, and humbled to be chosen to join them on their journey.
New Creations Photography cofounder, Paula Brennan is passionate about contemporary portraiture for women. She has photographed at over 700 weddings in Sydney and internationally over the last 16 years. She loves giving women the whole experience of feeling pampered as the centre of attention during her photoshoots, and aims to create an atmosphere of harmony and confidence so the woman feels beautiful and special.
New Creations Photography also provides services that include portraits, company profiles and videography.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/28453/199251/199251-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Paula Brennan
- Photographer and Cofounder
- New Creations Photography
- (61) 478 168 398
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.