Emotional Issues Not Drugs The Key to Eliminating Depression with Hypnotherapy for Depression
People suffering from depression can recover almost immediately through Hypnotherapy for Depression from the affliction by removing underlying emotional issues using Hypnosis for Depression rather than resorting to medication. Main stream medicine is at a loss as to how to deal with depression, and many alternative practitioners also don’t know how to treat emotions directly but Hypnotherapy for Depression can help eliminate it. We store emotions in our body, Hypnosis for Depression can remove.
People suffering from depression can recover almost immediately from the affliction by removing underlying emotional issues through Hypnotherapy for Depression rather than resorting to medication.
People suffering from depression can recover almost immediately from the affliction by removing underlying emotional issues rather than resorting to medication.
Emotional expert Rodney Inns said depression was an emotional state caused by underlying emotional issues such as anxiety and anger, which could completely incapacitate people.
“Main stream medicine is at a loss as to how to deal with depression, and many alternative practitioners also don’t know how to treat emotions directly,” said Mr Inns.
“Most drugs are just masking the emotions causing the problem and not treating them,” he said.
“Those in positions to help people with depression just don’t understand how emotions work or how people create them, so how do we expect them to be able to treat them?”
“A young woman came to see me for depression and I discovered she had a lot of anger, anxiety, overwhelm and trust issues in relationships.”
“She was struggling in all parts of her life especially her personal relationships.”
“She didn’t need to suffer in this way when solutions existed that could help eliminate the depression.”
“By identifying all negative emotions causing the depression, they were then removed from the body through hypnotherapy.”
“She completely turned her life around to the point that she even looked like a different person.”
“I have seen people experience amazing changes in their emotional wellbeing simply by removing the depression and how they create it.”
Mr Inns said there were several ways that a person’s underlying emotional issues could be addressed:
- Identify and Remove Emotions: We store all our emotions in our body, which are attached to memories. By removing the emotions from the memories, they are removed from the body. You will not get back any of the depression.
- Negative thoughts or Beliefs: Our thoughts and beliefs have emotions attached to them, and by removing them we also remove the emotions. You wont be able to get back any of the old thoughts that used to plague you they are just gone.
- Not Focusing on the Problem: By stopping people from focusing on their problem, the problem is eliminated. You will stop thinking of the problem so it will just not come into your mind anymore.
- Physical sensations: All emotions have physical sensations associated with them, such as anxiety, which can be felt in the stomach as butterflies. If you focus on eliminating the physical sensations you feel more relaxed and associated emotions are also eliminated.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has predicted that by 2020, depression will be the second biggest health problem world-wide, behind heart diseases.
Mr Inns said this was a frightening thought considering that depression was already having a huge impact on the community.
“The sooner people realise that their depression can actually be eliminated the better we will be as a society,” he said.
“Once we know the cause we can offer permanent solutions.”
For more information on addressing underlying emotional issues and eliminating depression visit www.synergyhypnotherapymelbourne.com.au
About Rodney Inns
With eight years of experience working as a Clinical Hypnotherapist NLP Master Practitioner and business owner Mr Inns is a leading expert in dealing with emotional problems.
www.synergyhypnotherapymelbourne.com.au provides help and advice on how to deal with emotional problems that people may experience including depression, anxietuy, anger, etc including behaviours that may arrise from this phobia’s, addictions etc.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/52902/198957/198957-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Rodney Inns
- Clinical Hypnotherapist - Emotional Expert
- Synergy Hypnotherapy
- (61) +610390786103
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.