WorkflowGen supports .Net 2 Web Forms created without programming.
Montreal, Canada - (September 6, 2006): ADVANTYS is a leading ISV offering the WorkflowGen workflow software. WorkflowGen is used worldwide by organizations of all sizes to quickly and easily automate their business processes.
“This powerful new feature enables the users to design .Net 2 Web Forms for the WorkflowGen workflow software without programming. Users simply drag and drop form controls by using the interface of Visual Web Developer Express (FREE) or Visual Studio 2005. The Web Forms can then easily be used as electronic forms within WorkflowGen.
The combination of WorkflowGen and Web Forms offers a no footprint, full web environment for quick and effective deployments" says Alain Bezancon President of ADVANTYS.
• Simply drag and drop the controls to create a Web Form with the graphical interface of Visual Web Developer Express or Visual Studio 2005
• Add properties to the form fields
• Customize the look and feel
• Use advanced features and programming only if necessary
• Use a single technology (.Net 2.0) and tool to design both simple and complex forms
• Field validation management (Required fields, Read-only fields)
• Change the field colors according to their properties using automatic colors or CSS styles
• Generate a static copy of the form for archiving purposes
• Manage file uploads
• Manage data grids
• Encrypt form data according to the W3C Xml Signature Standard
• Use end-user certificates if the web server uses certificate based authentication
Established in 1995, ADVANTYS is a leading ISV offering the WorkflowGen workflow software.
The WorkflowGen workflow software is fully web based and enables the end users to complete and monitor processes online. Adobe Acrobat PDF and .Net Web forms can be used as electronic forms. The design and implementation of the workflows are realized online via a graphical mapping interface without programming.
The WorkflowGen workflow software is based around a practical technical solution integrating tried and tested development standards (XML, ASP, .NET). WorkflowGen’s scalable architecture, and its ability to incorporate additional development, provides for easy integration with existing databases and applications including Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server and WSS. WorkflowGen is available in 10 languages and distributed in 30 countries
More about WorkflowGen: www.workflowgen.com
- Contact Information
- Alain Bezancon
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.