Greenberg Traurig Hosts Its Second MedTech Partnering Day, an Educational Program for Emerging Medical Device and Technology Companies
On Friday, March 13, 2015, Greenberg Traurig LLP’s Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group will hold its second MedTech Partnering Day from 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the firm’s Boston office. The event will connect some of New England’s most innovative emerging medtech companies with strategic partners Medtronic and ZOLL Medical Corporation to maximize opportunities for collaboration, new business development, and market expansion. The program, supported by MassMEDIC and LB Ventures, includes:
- Panel discussion focused on innovation
- Company presentations from Medtronic and ZOLL Medical Corporation
- “State of the MedTech Industry” keynote address
- One-on-one meetings between the strategic partners and early-stage companies
- Networking opportunities throughout the day
This event will gather innovators and leaders from across the medical device and technology industries and will feature the following Greenberg Traurig attorneys:
- Fiona Adams, co-managing shareholder of Greenberg Traurig Maher LLP in London and shareholder in the firm’s Corporate & Securities Group
- David J. Dykeman, Boston patent attorney and shareholder, co-chair of Greenberg Traurig’s Global Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group, and co-chair of the firm’s Intellectual Property (IP) Group in Boston
- Wayne H. Elowe, Atlanta shareholder in Greenberg Traurig’s Corporate & Securities Group
- Timothy D. Johnston, of counsel in Greenberg Traurig’s Litigation and Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, & Health Care Litigation Groups in Boston
- David C. Peck, Fort Lauderdale shareholder and co-chair of Greenberg Traurig’s Global Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group
Greenberg Traurig’s MedTech Partnering Day in October 2014 featured representatives from Boston Scientific and Johnson & Johnson. The standing room only audience included 23 early-stage companies from seven different states and Canada, who met with Boston Scientific and Johnson & Johnson executives.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group
Greenberg Traurig’s Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group advises clients ranging from start-ups to large multinational public companies to leading research institutions. The group’s attorneys work closely with clients, providing innovative legal counsel to help them achieve their objectives – from discovery through commercialization and product marketing.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The firm is among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of law firms’ client relationships. For additional information, please visit www.gtlaw.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.