Dating Expert Reveals 3 Common Ways Smart, Successful Women Scare Off Commitment-Ready Men
Successful women who struggle to find true love typically lay the blame on external factors, like the demands of a busy career or the lack of available men where they live. But according to a leading dating expert, they’re looking in the wrong place.
Not only do they miss when they’re making the errors, they can’t see when the women around them are falling into the same traps,” she says, adding that this is why women can’t rely on friends, co-workers or relatives to tell them the truth.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA – Successful women who struggle to find true love typically lay the blame on external factors, like the demands of a busy career or the lack of available men where they live. But according to a leading dating expert, they’re looking in the wrong place.
“It’s easy and more comfortable to think the problem is something outside of you. The truth is that it’s inside of you,” says Marni Battista, founder of Dating with Dignity. “Specifically, your beliefs about yourself and dating are the issue, because they influence the actions you take and how you behave in a relationship.”
Battista explains that most challenges that women face in finding lasting love with a relationship-ready partner are due to three key mistakes. “Unfortunately, most women are completely blind to these mistakes. Not only do they miss when they’re making the errors, they can’t see when the women around them are falling into the same traps,” she says, adding that this is why women can’t rely on friends, co-workers or relatives to tell them the truth.
“Even reading self-help books – as insightful as they are – can contribute to this problem,” Battista adds. “These built-in blind spots cause you to think that the interesting a-ha you just had doesn’t actually apply to you, because it’s not a mistake that you’re making.”
To help make women aware of their dating and relationship blind spots, as well as educate them about the three critical mistakes that attract dating duds while driving off relationship-ready men, Battista is hosting a free online class, “Perpetually Irresistible: 3 Key Strategies to Attract Your Quality, Relationship-Ready Man.”
A certified Life Coach through the International Coaching Federation, Battista has professional training in dating and relationship coaching, as well as training in the Core Energy Coaching Process from the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC). She’s also a Master Practitioner at administering an energy assessment -- “The D-Factor” -- which helps clients pinpoint exactly why they are or are not “date-able” and what types of messages they unconsciously broadcast to men based on their thoughts, feelings, actions and attitudes.
During “Perpetually Irresistible: 3 Key Strategies to Attract Your Quality, Relationship-Ready Man,” Battista will reveal practical information that can be used to evaluate current relationships and avoid dating pitfalls that attract men who are not interested in serious relationships.
Participants will discover:
- The 3 “must haves” to find lasting love with a special someone you’re wildly attracted to (no more settling, ladies!)
- The #1 mistake you’re making that the “good” guys WISH you knew (they find it excruciating to be around you because it makes you blind to them and their awesomeness … yet it reels in the players, vanishers, commitment-phobes and fixer-uppers as reliably as honey attracts flies)
- The exact science of choosing a guy (BEFORE you even go out on a date) who is ready and seriously looking for a relationship (hint: it all starts with knowing the 5 types of men you’ll find while dating in the MANimal Jungle – and which ones to avoid – which will save you hours of time and loads of disappointment)
- The subtle verbal clue that should trigger huge alarm bells that the guy you’re dating is not ready for a commitment (no more hoping that he’ll see how amazing you are … only to realize months or years down the road it’s not ever going to happen)
- What Mr. Right thinks is the perfect time to sleep with him (even though he will try from the get go). This one move will let him know you are someone he can’t let go of!
- Find it hard to get a man to commit? The fix is super counterintuitive … but it works like a charm and actually makes men want to spend more time with you, not less
- The magic formula to BE the only woman he’ll ever want – without even trying
“Perpetually Irresistible: 3 Key Strategies to Attract Your Quality, Relationship-Ready Man” is a free webinar. Registration is required. To sign up, visit www.datingwithdignity.com/webinar.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/51589/196160/196160-1.png )
- Contact Information
- Marni Battista
- Dating with Dignity
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.