Event Marketing Solutions takes EMC2 Forums concept on tour
Event Marketing Solutions (EMS) has recreated the EMC2 Customer Forums on a more intimate, local stage to engage IT professionals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Event Marketing Solutions (EMS : www.eventms.com) has recreated the EMC2 Customer Forums on a more intimate, local stage to engage IT professionals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Each year EMC2 runs a series of pan-EMEA events for IT managers and executives looking for insights in cloud solutions and networking opportunities. For 2015, EMS has recreated the EMC2 Customer Forum experience in an immersive mobile environment.
The ReDefine IT Tour, launching in March, will showcase the company’s key solutions around cloud, flash and converged infrastructure, visiting 31 cities over a six month period, including Spain, France, Germany, Sweden and Russia.
EMS’ largest roadshow truck, The Graduate, has been fitted out to enable EMC2 to deliver day-long, personalised events to up to 60 delegates with minimum IT set up time. Product displays and demonstration zones sit alongside the interactive presentation area and, by using a roadshow truck, EMC2 can ensure a high quality and consistent event experience regardless of location.
Head of Client Services at EMS, Gemma Edney said: “We’re witnessing growing demand from brands looking for efficient ways to deliver a consistent event experience across multiple locations. The main reason mobile events are a big hit in B2B is because they tactically allow brands to cost effectively target specific EMEA markets on a far more engaging and personal level.”
About the EMC Forum Tour Roadshow
- EMS has designed and fitted-out its supersized roadshow truck The Graduate to host a mobile conference experience
- The Graduate vehicle offers a vast , flexible 70.4m˛ internal space
- EMS has designed the interior to allow for a premium customer experience, featuring a 75” presentation screen with theatre-style seating for to up to 60 delegates as well as a reception area and demonstration pods.
- High impact graphics, multi-lingual AV and creative lighting have been applied to enhance the experience.
- Locations include areas of interest with good transport links such as museums, conference centres and sport stadiums.
- The day-long conferences will also feature sessions with customers and partners exploring themes such as big data, security and cloud computing.
- Delegates will pre-register for events, while live Twitter feeds will extend the message during the conferences.
- The EMS team will manage secure transportation as well as set-up, dismantle and provide support at each event.
About Event Marketing Solutions
- EMS is a team of roadshow tour experts based in the UK and Dubai.
- They work with a variety of global brands from Samsung, HP and Cisco delivering multi-purpose roadshow campaigns from hospitality, retail, training, product demonstrations or internal communications.
- With over 30 exhibition trailers to choose from, they are the premier provider of roadshow trucks in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
If you are interested in taking your brand on the road to deliver experiential campaigns proven to increase conversions, visit www.eventms.com today.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/34286/196084/196084-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Kate Price
- Press Contact
- Event MS
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.