Join Moffitt Cancer Center and Concept Searching to Learn Best Practices on Deploying a Self-serve Portal
Concept Searching is pleased to announce that webinar registration is open for ‘Metadata Matters – Deploying a Self-serve Portal at Moffitt Cancer Center’. This session will benefit any organization that has, or is planning to deploy, an internal or external self-serve portal. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, March 10th, at 11:30am – 12:15pm EDT.
Moffitt Cancer Center is a nonprofit organization, with a mission of contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. This informative webinar will provide details on how its online patient portal was developed and deployed using conceptClassifier and FAST search. David Stringfellow, Manager of Portal and Web Technologies at Moffitt Cancer Center, will be the guest speaker, sharing his first-hand experience of the project.
Moffitt Cancer Center and Concept Searching will discuss:
- Why and how the technologies were used
- How ease of use was ensured, to accommodate all demographics and ages
- The integration of information from internal systems, government sources, and reliable third party sources
- Security issues that needed to be addressed to meet compliance requirements
- How the challenge of providing individual patients with the information most relevant to their specific health situation was solved, while ensuring the information was accurate, medically sound, and secure
- The results delivered by the portal and how it is managed
Questions can be submitted when registering, and will be addressed during the webinar. Those unable to attend the webinar can still register, and will be sent the webinar recording and presentation.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.