Award Winning Single Application Dayforce Human Capital Management Extends Offering To Small & Medium-Sized Businesses With Dayforce Go
Dayforce Go From Ceridian Features HCM Offerings That Deliver Real-time Business Insight, Reliability, Accuracy & Manage Compliance
Ceridian announces the launch of Dayforce Go – a version of the award winning, single application human capital management (HCM) solution tailored specifically for small and medium-sized businesses. Dayforce Go comes in two comprehensive solutions which include: Payroll, Time & Attendance and Human Resources. The second solution option has Benefits added.
“Organizations can quickly outgrow their previous business processes,” says Dave MacKay, president, Ceridian. “Smaller businesses are looking for an HCM solution that offers reliability, accuracy and assistance with compliance and gets them up and running, fast. With Dayforce Go, these organizations can take advantage of our award winning single application, cloud-based solution while benefiting from a streamlined implementation process, effectively bringing the power of big business HCM to small business.”
“The Dayforce single application replaced a lot of weekly and monthly reporting,” says David Ho, corporate financial controller, Pinnacle Caterers – a premier full service catering company. “Now we can finish the remittance right away, export it out and then cut in the sales figures to get labor costs by department. It is very, very helpful. With Dayforce you know in advance there are no mistakes. Payroll is more accurate and we have 100% confidence in the data.”
With Dayforce Go, employers can decrease administrative costs with:
- A single system that supports HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, and Benefits.
- Best-in-class operating process and with respect to business processes.
- Real-time access to workforce data; organizations will enjoy the benefits of more consistent decision-making aligned with company priorities.
Dayforce Go saves employers time through:
- Real-time processing from a single database allowing for instant access to information as changes are applied.
- Real-time access to analytics, shift scheduling, time & attendance data and its impact to payroll.
- Guided processes and administrative data management which are automated and delegated to the employee, manager or administrator.
With Dayforce Go, employers can manage compliance with accuracy, essentially:
- Reducing the risk and cost associated with compliance requirements. Systems are updated to enable compliance with ever-changing legislation.
- Ensuring taxes for federal, state/provincial and local jurisdictions are withheld and reported timely and accurately.
The Dayforce Go solution set is based on the single application architecture behind Dayforce HCM. Dayforce HCM is a cloud-based application for Payroll, Benefits, Workforce Management, Human Resources, Talent Management, Document Management, and Analytics. As a single application for HCM, Dayforce provides organizations with unprecedented access to real-time data and results across all domains of HCM. With one employee record, one user experience and no interfaces, organizations can find and hire the right people, process pay, manage benefits enrollment, maintain HR records, and schedule staff with work-life balance while managing compliance.
Ceridian is a leader in human capital management with more than 100,000 clients across the globe. Ceridian delivers trusted results and transformative technology. Our offering includes the award winning, cloud-based Dayforce HCM, LifeWorks, Powerpay and International Payroll. Ceridian is transforming the world of work. For more information about Ceridian solutions call 1-800-729-7655.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.