2015 Northeast IAQ & Energy Conference Announces Seminar Day Schedule
The Maine Indoor Air Quality Council is pleased to list four exciting programs that will be presented during day one of the conference.
With less than two months to go, we encourage conference attendees and exhibitors to register today for this exceptional conference
In just under two months from today, a day full of exceptional seminars will be offered at the 2015 Northeast IAQ & Energy Conference. On April 15th, the first day of the two day conference, Seminar Day takes place and includes a comprehensive program presented by some of the most recognized names in the industry.
Seminar Day includes the following four programs:
· The Two Faces of an IAQ Problem: Approaching an Indoor Environmental Issue from BOTH the Owner’s and Practitioner’s Perspectives – presented by Bob Krell, IAQ Technologies, Inc., Syracuse, NY. Bob is a CIEC, CIAQP, CMRS, LEED®AP, BPI-Certified BA/ES/HS/AC and EPA-Certified Lead Paint Renovator.
· Heat Pumps in the Residential Environment: Energy Efficiency, Applications, New Technology, & IAQ – presented by David Hales, Washington State University Energy Extension Program, Olympia, WA. David is an experienced contractor, building scientist, and technical trainer with over 30 years of experience in the construction industry
· The Unintended Consequences of Going Green – presented by Derrick Denis, Clark Seif Clark, Phoenix, AZ. Derrick is a CIAQP, CEC, CIEC and is also the Vice President of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA).
· Bill’s Top Ten: Tips for Enhancing Both Energy Efficiency and IAQ in Schools and Commercial Buildings – presented by William A .Turner, P.E., Turner Building Science & Design, Harrison, ME. Since 1986, Bill has focused on building science and energy efficiency, specializing in indoor air quality, moisture, geo heat exchange, sustainable building shell design, net-zero buildings, building commissioning and forensic evaluations.
“We are excited to have these four experts from across the country share their knowledge and expertise with attendees of the Northeast IAQ & Energy Conference during Seminar Day,” said Christine G. Crocker, Executive Director of the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council. “With less than two months to go, we encourage conference attendees and exhibitors to register today for this exceptional conference.”
To register to attend or exhibit at the 2015 Northeast Indoor Air Quality & Energy Conference, please visit www.maineindoorair.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 626.8115.
About the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council
The mission of the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council is to promote quality of life through improved indoor environments. It is an interdisciplinary, non-profit, non-partisan organization, with a diverse membership of physicians & nurses, engineers, maintenance managers, lawyers, toxicologists, insurers, industrial hygienists, respiratory therapists, educators, architects, legislators and public policy decision-makers.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/12710/195852/195852-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Paul Cochrane
- Cochrane & Associates, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.